Groups

Braun Epilator Replacement Head Confusion?

Hey everyone!

Wondering if anyone could help me out with this confusion

Basically I own a Braun Silk-Epil Wet and Dry epilator (model 7781), however I need a replacement head for it.
    I've just been offered a replacement head from another Braun epilator (model 7891).

What I need to know is are these two compatible? From the pictures of both they look absolutely identical. And when I look at retail sites they only sell one head for both (and many other models) and call it a standard epilator head.

So yeah, really just need to know whether it's compatible

Thank you for any replies!

6 Comments

Original Poster

Does anyone have any insight on this? Anyone..?

SamRawr

Does anyone have any insight on this? Anyone..?

Thought I'd do some research for you. By the looks of the braun website, replacement parts are the same for the 7781 and the 7891.

See here.
    Edited by: "maximoshark" 10th Jun 2011

Original Poster

maximoshark

Thought I'd do some research for you. By the looks of the braun website, … Thought I'd do some research for you. By the looks of the braun website, replacement parts are the same for the 7781 and the 7891. See here.

Ah thank you so much!
    I'd seen this before but was hoping for some personal experience or a Braun expert lmao
    But thank you for your help, the second opinion and confirmation will make me get it I think

Original Poster

Just for anyone else who may have this problem, I received it today and it works fine

Hiya, am looking for a replacement shaver head for the same model, can I ask where you bought yours from?
    Cheers

Original Poster

nimck

Hiya, am looking for a replacement shaver head for the same model, can I … Hiya, am looking for a replacement shaver head for the same model, can I ask where you bought yours from?Cheers

Mine was from eBay I'm afraid! I couldn't seem to find any other retailer, even Braun themselves, that would sell them
    Just looked on eBay now for you and they don't seem to be selling them anymore
    So sorry I can't be of more help!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions