Found 31st Jan
The have-a-go-hero, from Cheshire, is seen in footage of the incident crashing to the ground with one of the gang and his motorbike after tackling him.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Banned

Saw that! Great moves!

Yeah great moves..

on a 16 year old.

(_;)

very brave. The only thing different i would have done, is pick up the orange bike & chase the rest of the suspects, probably would have used my mobile phone to create some kind of road block ahead.

I once had a similar situation, where i had to stop a repeat offender from cutting across my lawn on his way home from school. Think i still have his trainer somewhere.

Banned

OldEnglish

very brave. The only thing different i would have done, is pick up the … very brave. The only thing different i would have done, is pick up the orange bike & chase the rest of the suspects, probably would have used my mobile phone to create some kind of road block ahead.I once had a similar situation, where i had to stop a repeat offender from cutting across my lawn on his way home from school. Think i still have his trainer somewhere.

Ha!

OldEnglish

very brave. The only thing different i would have done, is pick up the … very brave. The only thing different i would have done, is pick up the orange bike & chase the rest of the suspects, probably would have used my mobile phone to create some kind of road block ahead.I once had a similar situation, where i had to stop a repeat offender from cutting across my lawn on his way home from school. Think i still have his trainer somewhere.

You play too many video games...

why can't they make it illegal to film in portrait mode, do these people put their tv's on the wall vertical?

blummin newspapers that is not a moped.

mwoodger

You play too many video games...

No, just your average have a go hero here.

Vanderlust

Yeah great moves..on a 16 year old. (_;)

You would have bottled it.

Original Poster

Vanderlust

Yeah great moves..on a 16 year old. (_;)

16 year old who was carrying an axe/hammer, wonder how brave you'd be under same conditions?

The only person who you can say would have bottled it or not, is yourself.

Because that's the only person here any of you know.

So when you say you'd have bottled it. We know who you're really talking about.

Edited by: "Vanderlust" 31st Jan

Vanderlust

The only person who you can say would have bottled it or not, is … The only person who you can say would have bottled it or not, is yourself.Because that's the only person here any of you know.So when you say you'd have bottled it. We know who you're really talking about.

sounds like this touched a nerve - you'd def have bottled it

I'm seeing a different video I guy casually pulls a guy of the bike and then 4 here's another guy waiting who helps him were all them commando moves and I don't see any 16 year old I don't care even if he as 12 if he's a thief he needs taken down.

looking at the video the guy isn't really that much of a hero - doesnt do any clothes lining that i can see just push/pulls the guy off bike from behind him?
seeing how comically the robber 'ran like a girl' from the shop to the bike i guess he felt pretty confident doing it!

brilly

sounds like this touched a nerve - you'd def have bottled it

Oh did you touch a nerve brilly? Touch a nerve did ya?

LOL

Trite nonsense.
Edited by: "Vanderlust" 31st Jan

I would have rather called the police.

Vanderlust

Oh did you touch a nerve brilly? Touch a nerve did ya?LOLTrite nonsense.

'LOL'
what is actual nonsense is expecting the guy to ask the armed robber to remove his motorcycle helmet so he can have his ID checked to see if its OK to tackle him...

MynameisM

I'm seeing a different video I guy casually pulls a guy of the bike and … I'm seeing a different video I guy casually pulls a guy of the bike and then 4 here's another guy waiting who helps him were all them commando moves and I don't see any 16 year old I don't care even if he as 12 if he's a thief he needs taken down.

I thought the same tbh. I wouldn't of got involved and carried on with my day. Like Dave said you never know what he might of been carrying? There's broken glass on the floor one of those tits used something to smash that window.

Original Poster

david_wavid

I would have rather called the police.

​yes you would, perhaps it's all you'd be capable of.

Police can't stop crimes. They show up after it's over.

I hope he gets a financial reward for his selfless & brave act.

landros1

I hope he gets a financial reward for his selfless & brave act.

Ha no bloody way.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project34
    2. Do I need fabric conditioner?11
    3. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…911
    4. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge814

See more discussions