DangerGod;8845707

half time chat?

Ok this^^

So far NK have looked good

crappy for my 4-0 brazil bet though

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;8845709

So far NK have looked goodcrappy for my 4-0 brazil bet though

I think the floodgates might open after half time, as soon as one goes in the goals will flow.

Im hoping they hold out though.

pinkleponkle;8845709

I had a 4-0 Brazil with Kaka to score first bet... damn.. lol

My OH and I laughed at his Dad for having a 2-1 Brazil bet... I'm thinking he could get the last laugh! lol

Banned

The North Koreans will probably face execution should they lose all their games. If their keeper makes a mistake like Green then he'll probably try and seek asylum in South Africa!

They look solid to me, havent been outplayed at all. It could well stay 0-0

Banned

ChipSticks;8845735

I had a 4-0 Brazil with Kaka to score first bet... damn.. lolMy OH and I … I had a 4-0 Brazil with Kaka to score first bet... damn.. lolMy OH and I laughed at his Dad for having a 2-1 Brazil bet... I'm thinking he could get the last laugh! lol

or the bookies. AGAIN.

DangerGod;8845743

or the bookies. AGAIN.

Yeah maybe...

I'm still well up though, won £70 on the England game

never expected this nk are doing well

Banned

master_chief;8845739

The North Koreans will probably face execution should they lose all their … The North Koreans will probably face execution should they lose all their games. If their keeper makes a mistake like Green then he'll probably try and seek asylum in South Africa!

:-D

crying because they know

Original Poster

I stayed well away from betting on this game, no value in it and you will only get stung with a game like this

ive already lost my bet

had brazil/brazil

Original Poster

bigbob909;8845768

ive already lost my bethad brazil/brazil

I had a little look on that but the odds were riduculous

10 on 12 back lol

Starr;8845766

I stayed well away from betting on this game, no value in it and you will … I stayed well away from betting on this game, no value in it and you will only get stung with a game like this

Theres always value.....If you think Brazil are too short? Lay them!

I thought my bet was stonking, Brazil -2 and -2.5 @ even money on betfair, but its not looking good at the moment - need 2 goals to return half my stake, and 3 to win it :oops:

Banned

casparwhite;8845764

:-Dcrying because they know

They had a satellite link up in the changing rooms prior to kick off showing the families of the players at gun point, no wonder they were in tears...

pinkleponkle;8845709

Try having a 6-0 bet

NK have a great defensive record. Teams rarely score past them. Saying that I still think Brazil will score eventually, but it was never going to be a 4 nil drubbing.

Original Poster

Johnboy_1975;8845827

Theres always value.....If you think Brazil are too short? Lay them! I … Theres always value.....If you think Brazil are too short? Lay them! I thought my bet was stonking, Brazil -2 and -2.5 @ even money on betfair, but its not looking good at the moment - need 2 goals to return half my stake, and 3 to win it :oops:

True but i expect Brazil to win comfortably but the odds weren't worth it.

Nice couple of bets there, should come good in second half :thumbsup:

master_chief;8845739

The North Koreans will probably face execution should they lose all their … The North Koreans will probably face execution should they lose all their games. If their keeper makes a mistake like Green then he'll probably try and seek asylum in South Africa!

not far from the truth actually-they north korean public will only be allowed to see this game if they win-otherwise the game never took place.

the world cup in japan/south korea never happened either btw.

not unheard of for unsuccesful sportsmen and their entire families to dissappear and never be seen again.

billions spent on weapons while their people starve,they cant even afford proper training facilities in south africa.

vengod;8845837

Try having a 6-0 bet

haha, it was never going to be 6-0, I had to go 4-0 for a bit of value, anything under that was crappy odds.

barky;8845856

not far from the truth actually-they north korean public will only be … not far from the truth actually-they north korean public will only be allowed to see this game if they win-otherwise the game never took place.the world cup in japan/south korea never happened either btw.not unheard of for unsuccesful sportsmen and their entire families to dissappear and never be seen again.billions spent on weapons while their people starve,they cant even afford proper training facilities in south africa.

The manager dismissed this as false. I suspect half of what we hear about them s false.

Lol at them not having good training facilities and still playing more attractive football than, England, Portugal, Italy and just about every other team so far.

There passing movement and positioning is great. This is proper counter attacking football.

Will be interesting seeing how Portugal and Ivory Coast do against NK. They are both going to really regret they didn't go all out for the win earlier.

Banned

dungavel;8845917

The manager dismissed this as false. I suspect half of what we hear about … The manager dismissed this as false. I suspect half of what we hear about them s false. Lol at them not having good training facilities and still playing more attractive football than, England, Portugal, Italy and just about every other team so far.There passing movement and positioning is great. This is proper counter attacking football.

Playing like their lives depend on it :thumbsup:

dungavel;8845917

The manager dismissed this as false. I suspect half of what we hear about … The manager dismissed this as false. I suspect half of what we hear about them s false. Lol at them not having good training facilities and still playing more attractive football than, England, Portugal, Italy and just about every other team so far.There passing movement and positioning is great. This is proper counter attacking football.

would you expect the manager to say anything else?? the inside report the bbc did 2 weekends ago on the news was an eye opener. I think the people who risked their lives and those of their families to escape to south korea are the ones I believe tbh.

master_chief;8845930

More like their families life.

Imagine if one of them gives away a penalty or an own goal.

Colombia anyone?

Original Poster

dungavel;8845917

Lol at them not having good training facilities and still playing more … Lol at them not having good training facilities and still playing more attractive football than, England, Portugal, Italy and just about every other team so far.

NK are playing well but i wouldn't go that far

master_chief;8845930

Now I see why it's called the group of death.

Original Poster

barky;8845941

would you expect the manager to say anything else?? the inside report the … would you expect the manager to say anything else?? the inside report the bbc did 2 weekends ago on the news was an eye opener. I think the people who risked their lives and those of their families to escape to south korea are the ones I believe tbh.

watched that, never normally watch stuff like that but couldn't turn it over. Interesting stuff

Starr;8845947

NK are playing well but i wouldn't go that far

didnt see portugal, but they easily playing better than England did and Italy were their normal appalling level.

Banned

That's one player's family wiped out.

Banned

damn.

quality bend

did he mean that?????

Goal.

Come on Korea.

Gotta feel for the keeper, so young RIP

Banned

master_chief;8845979

That's one player's family wiped out.

could be maicon's by the look of his celebration

north korean tv will no doubt be reporting their teams stunning 4-0 victory shortly:whistling:

Guess Maicon won't be going to NK for his holidays now.

Banned

barky;8846006

north korean tv will no doubt be reporting their teams stunning 4-0 … north korean tv will no doubt be reporting their teams stunning 4-0 victory shortly:whistling:

They'll be editing it for TV over there with stock footage of teams in red scoring goals seamlessly slipped in...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?913
    2. Best/cheapest music service66
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?311
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…33

See more discussions