Brazilian Jujitsu classes

I hope I have put this in the right section and apologies if its not.

I am look for brazilian jujitsu classes around Harrow, Watford, Harrow Weald, Stanmore, Pinner, Hatchend, Edgware

Any help greatly appreciated :-)

19 Comments

I can see the posts coming now hun :roll:

Cant see anything on the usual searches but I think you will have done them anyway. Hope you get what you are after. x

Original Poster

Rockhound;2952707

I can see the posts coming now hun :roll: Cant see anything on the usual … I can see the posts coming now hun :roll: Cant see anything on the usual searches but I think you will have done them anyway. Hope you get what you are after. x

Never happens I'm afraid but here's hoping ;-)

Original Poster

barneydog;2952731

Is it ]Capoeira you want?

Thanks Barney but its brazillian ju jitsu in particular :thumbsup:

why dont you just go to one class , you will never have any time to yourself gointg to all them places , not to mention the cost ......................:whistling:

fireheaven;2952790

OK, I never knew there was such a thing:oops:

fireheaven;2952719

Never happens I'm afraid but here's hoping ;-)

Just need to look in the right places hun. ;-)

fireheaven;2952790

Is that like martial arts for folk with ermm..less hair?

Original Poster

alnbowes;2952806

why dont you just go to one class , you will never have any time to … why dont you just go to one class , you will never have any time to yourself gointg to all them places , not to mention the cost ......................:whistling:

Lol one of those places not all of them

barneydog;2952815

OK, I never knew there was such a thing

Thanks for your help BD :thumbsup:

Rockhound;2952824

Just need to look in the right places hun. ;-)Is that like martial arts … Just need to look in the right places hun. ;-)Is that like martial arts for folk with ermm..less hair?

Trust you Mr Rock :roll:

[QUOTE=

brazillian .....

Is that like martial arts for folk with ermm..less hair? [/QUOTE]

looooooooooooooooooool

Yeah they can only atack from the sides not allowed to touch anywhere down the middle :whistling::w00t:

There's a school in London, try emailing them, they will probably have details of other schools

bjjschool.co.uk/

alnbowes;2952849

loooooooooooooooooooolYeah they can only atack from the sides not allowed … loooooooooooooooooooolYeah they can only atack from the sides not allowed to touch anywhere down the middle :whistling::w00t:

:w00t:

barneydog;2952865

There's a school in London, try emailing them, they will probably have … There's a school in London, try emailing them, they will probably have details of other schoolshttp://www.bjjschool.co.uk/

good job theres an extra J in there otherwise i would have been emailing them :whistling:

Original Poster

alnbowes;2952849

loooooooooooooooooooolYeah they can only atack from the sides not allowed … loooooooooooooooooooolYeah they can only atack from the sides not allowed to touch anywhere down the middle :whistling::w00t:

Lmao - you are on form today :w00t:

Thanks Barney, will try that - rep given :thumbsup:

Rockhound;2952873

:w00t:

ha ha ha ha ha:oops:

fireheaven;2952881

Lmao - you are on form today :w00t::

why thanks , I think my avatar is having an affect on my sense of humour .....I'm getting one

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff269/rockhoundxv/wandyshogun.jpg

Original Poster

Rockhound;2959851

:w00t: :lol:

I would also be interested in BJJ around Watford area, there needs to be more places doing this - it's the best martial art in the world!

Sorry dont know London very well are these anywhere near?
Gracie Barra London-UK (filial-master)
Professors: Maurício Gomes e Roger Gracie
237 Kensal Road (Ladbroke Grove)
London - UK W10

Gracie Barra Dagenham
Instructor: Marc Walder
110 Becontree Avenue (Dagenham - Essex)
London - UK RM8 2UA

Academia Budokwai
Professors: Maurício Gomes, Roger
Gracie e Felipe Souza
GK House, 4 Gilston Road
London - UK SW10
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213600
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133
    3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917248
    4. What an absolute disgrace2159

See more discussions