Groups

BRB... playing Grand Theft Auto- Chinatown Stories on DS

I may sell all my goods and become a real life drug lord, it's fun and some serious dough to be made.

"Welcome fe mi yard. bwoy. wot can mi do fi ya?"

65 Comments

Welcome fe mi yard. bwoy. wot can mi do fi ya

I imagined you saying that Capt Jack Sparrow style

it is good on the ds then? i love gta but was not sure i would like it on ds. worth getting??

Wow. A pointless saint thread...:roll:

Supermod

What are your thoughts on the game?

Original Poster

bitseylango;4765168

I imagined you saying that Capt Jack Sparrow style

You are always imagining me saying/doing something.

btw. it's Jamaican patois.

Skafairy;4765182

it is good on the ds then? i love gta but was not sure i would like it on … it is good on the ds then? i love gta but was not sure i would like it on ds. worth getting??

I am not a big GTA fan, never played GTA4 although my son does have it on his 360/

I was sceptical about the old style gameplay, but I love it. Didn't go to work today because I have been hammering it all day. :oops:

thesaint;4765209

You are always imagining me saying/doing something. [COLOR="Red"]you … You are always imagining me saying/doing something. [COLOR="Red"]you know it[/COLOR] :)I am not a big GTA fan, never played GTA4 although my son does have it on his 360/I was sceptical about the old style gameplay, but I love it. [COLOR="red"]Didn't go to work today because I have been hammering it all day.[/COLOR] :oops:

[COLOR="red"]you dirty beggar[/COLOR]

thesaint;4765209

You are always imagining me saying/doing something. :)btw. it's Jamaican … You are always imagining me saying/doing something. :)btw. it's Jamaican patois.I am not a big GTA fan, never played GTA4 although my son does have it on his 360/I was sceptical about the old style gameplay, but I love it. Didn't go to work today because I have been hammering it all day. :oops:

Hehe tut tut tut,nothing better though i love when you get a new game and love it,am playing street fighter just now but it's to dam hard :x

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4765191

Wow. A pointless saint thread...:roll:

]Thread worthy thread

magicjay1986;4765197

What are your thoughts on the game?

Love it, It's not a "cutesy" tame GTA for the DS.

bitseylango;4765218

You and your imagination, I am not a piece of meat to be ogled and drooled over. :-(

"Welcome fe mi yard. bwoy. wot can mi do fi ya?"

for the people who are not street enough it translate

"welcome to my house, what can I do for you"

good game I take it Sainty?

bitseylango;4765218

Lmfao!! Oh i am lol'ing!

Skafairy;4765182

it is good on the ds then? i love gta but was not sure i would like it on … it is good on the ds then? i love gta but was not sure i would like it on ds. worth getting??

I think China Wars is better than GTA 4 :w00t:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;4765284

for the people who are not street enough it translate"welcome to my … for the people who are not street enough it translate"welcome to my house, what can I do for you"good game I take it Sainty?

Thanks for the translation, I forgot that there are people from "The burbs" on HUKD.
    I have had the game for a while, but never played it, started playing it last night, as you were out, and so obviously "The Misc" was dead.

Lulu'sMammy;4765298

Lmfao!! Oh i am lol'ing!

Something tickled your fancy?

Game looks like fun.

thesaint;4765430

Thanks for the translation, I forgot that there are people from "The … Thanks for the translation, I forgot that there are people from "The burbs" on HUKD. I have had the game for a while, but never played it, started playing it last night, as you were out, and so obviously "The Misc" was dead.Something tickled your fancy?

No that ok like?

Banned

thesaint;4765269

I am not a piece of meat to be ogled and drooled over.

Never a truer word spoken in jest.

Life changing thread..........

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4765469

No that ok like?

Of course that's okay.

My boyfriend keeps going on about this but he doesnt have a ds and no way am i letting him use mine as he wouldnt do the same for me. I may get it just to annoy him x

thesaint;4765575

Of course that's okay.

Shut ya cake hole then, donkey schlong!

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;4765611
    My boyfriend

I saw your avvy, read up to this point, and then switched off.

Lulu'sMammy;4765616
    Shut ya cake hole then, donkey schlong!

My thread, my rules.

(It was an elephant last time, is it getting smaller?)

thesaint;4765690

:oops:

thesaint;4765430

Thanks for the translation, I forgot that there are people from "The … Thanks for the translation, I forgot that there are people from "The burbs" on HUKD. I have had the game for a while, but never played it, started playing it last night, as you were out, and so obviously "The Misc" was dead.Something tickled your fancy?

i lol'd
    thesaint;4765690

lol'd again.

Supermod

I am sure GTA is based on many of my life adventures.

BRB when you get a life, and your BF

Do you think the game is unsuitable for a child? Apart from the usual GTA violence, are there sexual references etc?

Saint how you get to work? I cant get it going and i have

Grand.Theft.Auto.Chinatown.Wars.USA.SAVEFIX.V2.NDS-iND

Bah just get the things to work with no messing about lol.

Original Poster

skusey;4768757

BRB when you get a life, and your BF

Earn some money for charity:

]Take the challenge

Liddle ol' me;4768802

Do you think the game is unsuitable for a child? Apart from the usual … Do you think the game is unsuitable for a child? Apart from the usual GTA violence, are there sexual references etc?

Personally, I think it's unsuitable. Visually it's fine, but if the child can read well, then the language is colourful. Most of the gameplay seems to be in the missions that involve a lot of reading, not like on the PS2 where it relies a lot more on the visuals.

My son has been playing it (Age 11), but he does not read to a "normal" level, so misses all of the language.

[QUOTE=thesaint;4769158]Earn some money for charity:

]Take the challenge

Get a new house or tidy yours up?
    Take the challenge
    PS, time to grow up stain

Banned

thesaint;4769158

Earn some money for charity:My son has been playing it (Age 11), but he … Earn some money for charity:My son has been playing it (Age 11), but he does not read to a "normal" level, so misses all of the language.

what level does he read to?

Getting this on friday, it looks pretty good (I don't mean the visuals) :-D
    So there's no dialogue in the game then?

No Jamaican would say "Welcome fe mi yard. bwoy. wot can mi do fi ya?"

Welcome for my yard:roll:

Welcome a mi yard maybe.....

Banned

thesaint;4765209

btw. it's Jamaican patois.

black gerbil1;4765284

for the people who are not street enough it translate"welcome to my … for the people who are not street enough it translate"welcome to my house, what can I do for you"

thesaint;4765430

Thanks for the translation, I forgot that there are people from "The … Thanks for the translation, I forgot that there are people from "The burbs" on HUKD.

jtx;4770207

No Jamaican would say "Welcome fe mi yard. bwoy. wot can mi do fi … No Jamaican would say "Welcome fe mi yard. bwoy. wot can mi do fi ya?"Welcome for my yard:roll:Welcome a mi yard maybe.....

ROTFLMFAO

Banned

starsparkle2311;4770260

rofl at Guv stalking thesaint

ROTFL at Starsparkle stalking Guv.:w00t:

Original Poster

imranmaz;4769565

what level does he read to?

A lower one than his chronological age.

Met-Cast;4769722

Getting this on friday, it looks pretty good (I don't mean the visuals) … Getting this on friday, it looks pretty good (I don't mean the visuals) :-DSo there's no dialogue in the game then?

That's right, no dialogue, subtitles only.

starsparkle2311;4770137

I have never played ANY GTA gameMario Kart is more my style

You will have to add me later, if you have it connected to the net.

jtx;4770207

No Jamaican would say "Welcome fe mi yard. bwoy. wot can mi do fi … No Jamaican would say "Welcome fe mi yard. bwoy. wot can mi do fi ya?"Welcome for my yard:roll:Welcome a mi yard maybe.....

The words I wrote were typed word for word. Whether a Jamaican would say it or not is something you need to take up with Rockstar.

thesaint;4770293

You will have to add me later, if you have it connected to the net.

I'll be up for a game of Mario Kart too :thumbsup:.

jtx;4770207

:thumbsup:
    stain is a nooooooob

Banned

thesaint;4770293

A lower one than his chronological age.

why???

starsparkle2311;4770330

you wish

If he did make it wish it came true.

Original Poster

imranmaz;4771209

why???

You will have to expand on your questions a little.

Banned

thesaint;4771940

You will have to expand on your questions a little.

why does your son read at a lower level than he should be for his age?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?11
      2. Buying an iPhone second hand33
      3. Legal advice?68
      4. Mortgage44

See more discussions