brb stackin up on proteins thanks to the Deals section.....

25 replies
Found 30th Sep 2008
pix below

25 Comments

Original Poster

http://i33.tinypic.com/2r6gyf7.jpg

dont eat too much mate , filled with lot more carp than a few yrs ago .....I seriously expanded on loads of chicken when training last year , then read about how the fat content etc has shot up in the last few years :thumbsup:

Where did you get those from? just got in from work so havent checked out the deals first.

Somerfields often do chickens for £2.00, and also the cooked chickens that they cook there get reduced after 6pm, last week i got a couple for 69p each

Original Poster

snowflake;3086124

Where did you get those from? just got in from work so havent checked out … Where did you get those from? just got in from work so havent checked out the deals first.Somerfields often do chickens for £2.00, and also the cooked chickens that they cook there get reduced after 6pm, last week i got a couple for 69p each

Asda brah, £2 for whole chickens
alnbowes;3086077

dont eat too much mate , filled with lot more carp than a few yrs ago … dont eat too much mate , filled with lot more carp than a few yrs ago .....I seriously expanded on loads of chicken when training last year , then read about how the fat content etc has shot up in the last few years :thumbsup:

all in moderation, just keeping up the protein intake for modelling.

black gerbil1;3086140

Asda brah, £2 for whole chickensall in moderation, just keeping up the … Asda brah, £2 for whole chickensall in moderation, just keeping up the protein intake for modelling.

nice one , as long as you dont eat too much cos then the weight training willl be replaced by circuit trraining and then the cambridge diet lol:whistling:

sweet :thumbsup: must get some for a stir-fry tomorrow.

hows your new phone? :whistling:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3086296

PLEASE make sure you follow the cooking instructions properly:-D

lol que..
alnbowes;3086208

nice one , as long as you dont eat too much cos then the weight training … nice one , as long as you dont eat too much cos then the weight training willl be replaced by circuit trraining and then the cambridge diet lol:whistling:

lol @ Cambridge diet.
phatboy123;3086286

sweet :thumbsup: must get some for a stir-fry tomorrow.hows your new … sweet :thumbsup: must get some for a stir-fry tomorrow.hows your new phone? :whistling:

I gave it back today:-D

DAMN! I thought I was getting a bargain on Monday when I bought 3 chickens from Tesco for a tenner :x

Original Poster

bitseylango;3086544

DAMN! I thought I was getting a bargain on Monday when I bought 3 … DAMN! I thought I was getting a bargain on Monday when I bought 3 chickens from Tesco for a tenner :x

3 for 10 aint bad either brah

tis for the auld waistline

Original Poster

alnbowes;3086734

tis for the auld waistline

lol wut

£2 for a whole chicken, is that a price cut or special offer???

that is seriously good value i wonder what the content is like thou and the quality of the meat if anyone has eaten one of these £2 chickens yet let me know what it tastes like

Banned

ilovepink;3087372

£2 for a whole chicken, is that a price cut or special offer???that is … £2 for a whole chicken, is that a price cut or special offer???that is seriously good value i wonder what the content is like thou and the quality of the meat if anyone has eaten one of these £2 chickens yet let me know what it tastes like

i purchased one of these a while back now, may be good to chop up for a curry or stew or something, but not good for a roast, only my opinion though

5% chicken 95% battery lol

sassie;3087383

i purchased one of these a while back now, may be good to chop up for a … i purchased one of these a while back now, may be good to chop up for a curry or stew or something, but not good for a roast, only my opinion though

hmmmm thats what i would use a whole chicken for, a roast think i will stick to chix breastsfor my currys etc thanks sass x:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ilovepink;3087372

£2 for a whole chicken, is that a price cut or special offer???that is … £2 for a whole chicken, is that a price cut or special offer???that is seriously good value i wonder what the content is like thou and the quality of the meat if anyone has eaten one of these £2 chickens yet let me know what it tastes like

dunno it was on the main page of this site. so I stocked up.

Corn fed free range FTW :thumbsup:

all other chicken tastes like ass compared

kungfu;3087861

Corn fed free range FTW :thumbsup:all other chicken tastes like ass … Corn fed free range FTW :thumbsup:all other chicken tastes like ass compared

How do you know what ass tastes like..? :?

Abvance;3087385

5% chicken 95% battery lol

I was thinking that...........30days of being cooped up then CHOP!

Liddle ol' me;3087979

How do you know what ass tastes like..? :?

Comedy gold :?

Original Poster

value for money for per gram of protein, although it wont be the best meat

kungfu;3088018

Comedy gold :?

darn, another cultural reference goes right over my head - whoooosssh!

Liddle ol' me;3089419

darn, another cultural reference goes right over my head - whoooosssh!

Get ya head out of wikipedia then :thumbsup:

kungfu;3089991

Get ya head out of wikipedia then :thumbsup:

Will do! Actually, to hone up on my cultural reference skill-set, I shall now place Disc Three of the second season of The Wire into my DVD player and sign off. I know I'm years behind but just signed up to Lovefilm again recently to watch the full five seasons worth of episodes back to back. I'm on a strict diet of Newsnight and 2-3 episodes of The Wire a day for my entertainment (as well as HUKD of course) :thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;3090042

Will do! Actually, to hone up on my cultural reference skill-set, I … Will do! Actually, to hone up on my cultural reference skill-set, I shall now place Disc Three of the second season of The Wire into my DVD player and sign off. I know I'm years behind but just signed up to Lovefilm again recently to watch the full five seasons worth of episodes back to back. I'm on a strict diet of Newsnight and 2-3 episodes of The Wire a day for my entertainment (as well as HUKD of course) :thumbsup:

lol good stuff! i dont watch tv except jeremy kyle while im doing my breakfast :thumbsup:

anyway soz to go off topic,......................... nice breasts OP
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Samsung S8+ Wireless Charger Recommendations615
    2. Travelling from London Stadium after an event11
    3. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold44
    4. School shoes - with lights66

See more discussions