Groups

Breach of Contract? Vodafone

hi i entered into a 12 month contract for £10 a month last september, as it was an offer to keep me, i choose to keep my existing phone and just have texts and mins free in the deal, i just looked at my online billing with vodafone to see that the last 2 months may and june they have billed me full price £20 a month, is this a breach of their contract to me, as i entered a 12 month contract for £10 a month? and if so what shall i do about it or go about things, i,ve rung them up and they fobbed me off saying they got no notes to say i was put on this deal , yeah right!!! is there a number i can call (manager or someone at top rather than customer services) so annoyed my contract is up in september and after this i will deff not be staying trust as completely gone with them now

6 Comments

Banned

SO if they have no notes on their system how do they explain the £10 a month from Oct 07 - Apr 07 [unless it was from Nov 07 -Apr 07 representing 6 months]. Surely they would find it difficult to explain a 7 month deal. I assume you have made sure that they have in fact been taking £10 per month for some months.

WHen they originally made the offer to keep you was the £10 a reduced rate?

It should not be too difficult to work this one out with the right person. I personaly record all conversations with companys. When I tell them I have a recording on situations like this and who at their company can I send a copy to, I nearly always get the issue resolved.

try calling 08080600682 works for me evry year

Supermod

The golden rule if you cannot record the conversations is a full name and a time. They should disclose their forename upon request but not necessarily surname. Also make a note of the time.
    I am having a similar problem with Virgin Media. I am instructing a solicitor. Its not the money, its the principle that bugs me.
    Good luck.

magicjay1986;2308095

The golden rule if you cannot record the conversations is a full name and … The golden rule if you cannot record the conversations is a full name and a time. They should disclose their forename upon request but not necessarily surname. Also make a note of the time. I am having a similar problem with Virgin Media. I am instructing a solicitor. Its not the money, its the principle that bugs me. Good luck.

I had been fighting with Virgin Media too.I could not find a solution for a few moths (useless internet speed during peak hours - obviously it was my fault or BT, never their ), I spent plenty of money on the scumers called sometimes tech support, I was asking, begging, threatening them - nothing worked.

I complained using [url]www.ispa.org.uk[/url] - and got away from those b£$*$ds without any fines + I was able to get some compensation for money unnecessarily spent calling so-called tech support..

Supermod

7777777;2309431

I had been fighting with Virgin Media too.I could not find a solution for … I had been fighting with Virgin Media too.I could not find a solution for a few moths (useless internet speed during peak hours - obviously it was my fault or BT, never their ), I spent plenty of money on the scumers called sometimes tech support, I was asking, begging, threatening them - nothing worked.I complained using [url]www.ispa.org.uk[/url] - and got away from those b£$*$ds without any fines + I was able to get some compensation for money unnecessarily spent calling so-called tech support..

Thank you. I have just submitted this. Can you remember how long this took?

magicjay1986;2316702

Thank you. I have just submitted this. Can you remember how long this … Thank you. I have just submitted this. Can you remember how long this took?

I had a call from Virgin Media within 2-3 days ... The problem was sorted in one week !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?914
      2. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11

See more discussions