Groups
    EXPIRED

BREAD MAKERS

Hi im looking to buy a bread maker for the cheapest possiable price can anyone reccommend anything

Cheers Rob

8 Comments

Maybe not the cheapest but I can recommend Panasonic. Had mine for 6 years and use it every 2 days. It's a wee gem! Don't make the same model anymore but here is the newer version:
    discounttv.co.uk/pro…tml

try this one it is a swan additions direct and is reduced to £30 also got a 2 year guarantee.also has 15 reviews and sounds really good.

additionsdirect.co.uk/rf/…231

Hey

Just looked on Ebay and there's a Kenwood BM250 rapid Bake on there for £39.99 plus £6.99 p+p (John Lewis have this one at £54.95 and TescoDirect have this at £43.69 plus p+p)

shop.ebay.co.uk/ite…301

Also, Kettle and Toasterman have this one the Silver Princess on at £15 plus £7.50 p+p so this is pretty cheap but not heard of the brand before

kettleandtoasterman.co.uk/sil…asp

Tesco Direct do their own branded one at £29.11 plus £4.74 p+p or you can collect from store once ordered.

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Hope you get sorted xxx

Banned

I've had a number of breadmakers, more than6.
    Some were poo!
    Some were "ok".
    The Swan is OK. In fact I bought one about 6 weeks ago.
    THEN! I got the chance of a Panasonic, the one I'd wanted for years but could not afford. Usually £100 ish.
    Littlewoods direct had one for £79 and I got £30 off for 1st order.
    With P&P it was about £52.
    In spite of just buying one recently I bought the Panasonic.
    IT IS MAGIC!
    Every loaf I have done in the Panasonic turned out perfect!

we have had a kenwood which my mum picked up at a umble sale : -) the bread was ok, but quite dense & cakey. We now have a panasonic, which is FANTASTIC. We have the one which you can't add things too...I am thinking of upgrading. 100% recommend the Panasonic & at least 4 other friends have it & love it.
    Worth every penny. I bought an electric bread knife too, so I can slice thinner & more even slices.

Original Poster

hi i really apreciate all your help i was just thinking of getting a real cheap one as you know how it is you sometimes use these things once and they usually stay in the back of the cupboard lol :thumbsup:

bigbob24;4618987

hi i really apreciate all your help i was just thinking of getting a real … hi i really apreciate all your help i was just thinking of getting a real cheap one as you know how it is you sometimes use these things once and they usually stay in the back of the cupboard lol :thumbsup:

lol bought one myself about 18months ago it has been in the cuboard for the past 12 months i would definatley go for the swan also could use code ZG109 if you are a new customer it will give you £15 off a £25 spend hope this helps.

Original Poster

thanks greyparrot for the help and the code will give it a try later

and thanks to everyone else for there help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions