2: DAFFODILS
3: SHINE
4: RIPPLE
5: DUNES
6 DANCE
Community Updates
Top comments
33006518-D85zp.jpg
This is a local paper for local people, we'll have no trouble here.
Edited by: "Derek_Horatio_Shatwell" 6th Jan
7 Comments
Explain more please? Thanks.
33006518-D85zp.jpg
This is a local paper for local people, we'll have no trouble here.
Edited by: "Derek_Horatio_Shatwell" 6th Jan
People are looking all over for these codes, they for the national newspaper Break free holidays, I have seen several threads people trying to find them, I posted into hotuk team, hoping they place it where it needed to be.

You collect the 6 code words, once you have them all. you then go to the link (which i will add when available) and book a break for £9.50-£15 per person, They is sevice charges and entertainment passes to pay for extra.
Still cheaper than booking direct with the holiday firm
Wongy1101 h, 2 m ago

https://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/local

thank you
jewels88851 h, 22 m ago

People are looking all over for these codes, they for the national …People are looking all over for these codes, they for the national newspaper Break free holidays, I have seen several threads people trying to find them, I posted into hotuk team, hoping they place it where it needed to be. You collect the 6 code words, once you have them all. you then go to the link (which i will add when available) and book a break for £9.50-£15 per person, They is sevice charges and entertainment passes to pay for extra.Still cheaper than booking direct with the holiday firm

So much the sane as the sun holiday promo then?
mrty14 h, 8 m ago

So much the sane as the sun holiday promo then?

Yes

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions