Groups

Breakdown Assist

I need to buy my breakdown policy and i'm getting it for £41.99 and 23% cashback from Topcashback. Has anyone used Breakdown Assist? Price seems incredibly good, especially with cashback.

Thanks.

14 Comments

Loads of people here use topcashback (not me). Search for it here and you'll see a few threads. As with any cash back site, your just hoping it pays without you chasing etc.
    As for the breakdown policy, make sure it's the cover you want. Also, you can get it with bank accounts and I even noticed the other day that ford are giving away 12months cover with servicing (both interim and full).

topcashback where fine, i got my money about 5 months later.I recently bought mine and used greenflag to cover me .they arent part of topcashback or quidco but the rates where brilliant and I had an option to pay monthly.
    Edited by: "idr2711" 18th Dec 2016

Original Poster

ktm666

Loads of people here use topcashback (not me). Search for it here and … Loads of people here use topcashback (not me). Search for it here and you'll see a few threads. As with any cash back site, your just hoping it pays without you chasing etc.As for the breakdown policy, make sure it's the cover you want. Also, you can get it with bank accounts and I even noticed the other day that ford are giving away 12months cover with servicing (both interim and full).

Sorry, my fault i meant Breakdown assist, i use TCB. I've edited the main question to clarify. Thanks.

Original Poster

idr2711

topcashback where fine, i got my money about 5 months later.I recently … topcashback where fine, i got my money about 5 months later.I recently bought mine and used greenflag to cover me .they arent part of topcashback or quidco but the rates where brilliant and I had an option to pay monthly.

Hi i used to be with Greenflag, never had any problems. Mainly went for this one because of the price (alot cheaper than green flag for me) and seems to have good reviews.
    Think i just wanted reassurance that it's an o.k company more than anything.
    Thank you.

I have swapped between the basic AA and RC for the last decade to get the cashback...works for me about £20

TCB are ok but i prefer quidco.
    Hope that helps

check ya bank, i get breakdown on my Halifax account

Compare the cover with Autoaid.

Original Poster

ccwjames

check ya bank, i get breakdown on my Halifax account

Unfortunately i don't get breakdown cover on my accounts. Great if you do though.

I use Start Rescue from £28.79 including home assist and nationwide recovery. Possible 16.5% cashback from Quidco

landros1

Compare the cover with Autoaid.

​+1 for autoaid as they give personal cover to you and your spouse in any car you're travelling.

MT2045

I use Start Rescue from £28.79 including home assist and nationwide … I use Start Rescue from £28.79 including home assist and nationwide recovery. Possible 16.5% cashback from Quidco

​+1 for start rescue

adhkarzf

​+1 for autoaid as they give personal cover to you and your spouse in any … ​+1 for autoaid as they give personal cover to you and your spouse in any car you're travelling.

I have been with them for years and (fingers crossed) never needed them.
    I get a free roadside cover with my car insurance but for around £40 you get top cover.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions