Expired

Breakdown cover

Found 22nd Feb
Does anyone know if there are any breakdown covers that would cover a mother/son. Sounds weird but the majority of the covers like Autoaid only cover spouses.

Can anyone recommend a reliable one, and usually how much are they? I see deals for £48/yr, but what is the usual price?

thanks
Community Updates
5 Comments
The mrs has got the aa and has added both kids, it might be a little more expensive than some but everyone uses their membership card to get 20% discount at various eating establishments which over time pays for itself
dont most cover the car regardless who is driving ?

try emergencyassistltd.co.uk/

"All of the memberships we offer here at Emergency Assist cover the vehicle and not you personally. This means that no matter who is driving the vehicle, as long as they are doing so legally and with your permission as the membership holder, they can call upon our service."
I'm with green flag and me and Mrs Skaman used to have 2 policies that covered us both on our two cars but last year I phoned to haggle on the renewal price and it was cheaper to have one policy for us both on one of the cars that also covers us in any other vehicle, the wording on the policy is 'other named driver' so they might be worth a look.
check what bank your with, i get basic green flag with my account with halifax
mrwhitelabel23 h, 4 m ago

dont most cover the car regardless who is driving ?try …dont most cover the car regardless who is driving ?try https://www.emergencyassistltd.co.uk/"All of the memberships we offer here at Emergency Assist cover the vehicle and not you personally. This means that no matter who is driving the vehicle, as long as they are doing so legally and with your permission as the membership holder, they can call upon our service."

+1 - maybe not most but certainly the type of cover I was going to suggest

Would also add checking sites like money upermarket to work out cheapest for cover wanted and then looking to see which have good quidco or topcashback rates.
Edited by: "Bertz99" 23rd Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions