Groups

Breakdown Cover

who have you got yours with ? anyone seen any good offers ?? looking to renew ours currently with the AA

12 Comments

I know my colleague gets his free with his bank account. Worth investigating if you're eligible for anything similar.

If not there's usually a decent payback on Quidco for this type of thing.

I use Green Flag not sure on offers though

Original Poster

oh yes thanks i forgot about quidco thank you

Original Poster

mikebike;7693189

I use Green Flag not sure on offers though

i was looking at green flag, have you had to use them and are they alright ?

bargainhunter5;7693194

i was looking at green flag, have you had to use them and are they … i was looking at green flag, have you had to use them and are they alright ?

Used them a couple off times and they were quick and efficent with no dramas at all. I drive 35k a year so I need a company that performs well and I have no complaints with Green Flag at all

mikebike;7693227

Used them a couple off times and they were quick and efficent with no … Used them a couple off times and they were quick and efficent with no dramas at all. I drive 35k a year so I need a company that performs well and I have no complaints with Green Flag at all

Good because that's who I'm with ( Through my insurance ). Never broke down yet, But nice to know their reliable.

I went from RAC to AA in December purely for the quidco (£21 cashback on £28 policy), wouldn't work for you though as you're already with AA. Unless you cancel and wait a week or 2 maybe, sods law you'll break down while not covered though!

i have had green flag for a good few years and have used them 3-4 times with no probs at all
    as all ready said dont know about any offers

Original Poster

thanks everyone for your help

I used my Tesco clubcard points for mine.

I am with the AA, and for the last couple of years i have always rung them up to tell them that i dont want to renew, and then set up a policy as a new customer online.
    I have the Relay option for the wife and i, its the one where they will transport you anywhere you want to go if you breakdown. This years renewal was £135 ( i think).
    Gone through quidco and get about £50 back on policys over £100 so i end up getting the policy for around the £50 price :thumbsup::thumbsup:

go on quidco or topcashback and see what their cashback price is and then go straight to the site via them.

Good luck

Whoever you go with, register at a different address i.e. your mum and dad, this way you can get the home start for free as you're more than 1/4 mile away :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767265
      2. love affairs1445
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31450
      4. word association Game73944486

See more discussions