Groups
    EXPIRED

breakdown cover?

does anyone know of any deals going around i have looked but cant find any recent ones thanks

15 Comments

we just alternate between rac & aa each year using quicdo or topcashback whichever is best.

I going with Tesco this time I think....£47 for 2 cars....bargain:-D

I am still waiting to be paid by quidco for rac that tracked over a year ago.

I had a look over on mse. Gave me all the places to look and managed to get top package for £66 for 15 months and £12 quidco back so a bargain really.

Original Poster

thanks guys going with the cheapest

Check with your bank account as you may already be covered by them.

do these suggested companies have european cover included ?

Banned

Flynn Jack;7775442

Check with your bank account as you may already be covered by them.

If you like paying a premium for an account :roll:

richp;7775467

do these suggested companies have european cover included ?

Tesco doesn't but I went to Paris last week and paid then £38 for 8 days cover:thumbsup:

I think there was an AA one on quidco, worked out at £4 once you got your cash back.

Penny Saver;7776069

I think there was an AA one on quidco, worked out at £4 once you got your … I think there was an AA one on quidco, worked out at £4 once you got your cash back.

I paid £22 for Green Flag basic cover, I got back £20 from Quidco, so total = £2 a year.

lumoruk;7775503

If you like paying a premium for an account :roll:

The op may already be unknowingly paying for the service via bank account and therefore should check before wasting more money on something they already have.

Original Poster

will check my accounts as i have 2 so maybe one of them have it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bathroom suites12
      2. Unfair Dismissal12
      3. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware35
      4. Ap on iPhone ios1144

See more discussions