Groups

Breakdown cover deals?

I am looking for any good breakdown cover deals as the one I have will expire soon! can someone suggest me any with cashback deals?

11 Comments

there are always great deals with aa or rac using quidco or topcasback. I always go from one to another every year.

Use Moneysupermarket, Compare The Market etc., then you can get the best deal.

I use Start Rescue. They have 15% quidco at the moment.

Don't expect any off the AA. In the last 8 years 2 breakdown, 2 car insurance and no cashback. Won't use ever again.

I also use Start Rescue too

Try autoaid very cheap

Titly2red

Try autoaid very cheap

& great cover.

Don't know if you are due a car insurance renewal but i you are try and get free cover thrown in i very recently got my broker to reduce my initial quote of £330 down to £240 with breakdown cover thrown in i thought the cover would be basic but i was pleasently surprised a couple of days ago when i received the details and it is the highest level of cover that Axa provide worth £125.

Titly2red

Try autoaid very cheap

​+1 would highly recommend been with them for years and for less than £50 you have personal cover for yourself and your spouse in any car you're travelling in.

If you have travel insurance and some other things, have a look at the nationwide current accounts breakdown insurance is included as well it's an all round bargain if you need all of the things.

Start rescue. Buy via quidco

Original Poster

Thanks everyone...I was on the phone to the RAC today and got the quote for 50£ with home rescue for 15 months. I hope that is reasonable?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767505
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553793
      3. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....57
      4. Feels weird!510

See more discussions