Groups

Breakdown cover RAC or AA

Im looking to get some breakdown cover and at the moment i think there are some offers where you can get it for £10 if you go throught quidco.

I just wanted to know do both companies cover the car or the driver???

If its the driver and i have more than one car that both would be covered is that right???

Thanx

7 Comments

Yeah that's right - you're covered in wahtever car you break down in.

Asda have got a similar policy which works out at about £6.50/month which is worth a look.

With the AA I think you have to pay slightly more to cover you, as my membership covers my car whoever drives it

juicyx;5240808

i used to work for the rac u can either get cover on the person or on the … i used to work for the rac u can either get cover on the person or on the vechical

You used to work for RAC and can't spell vehicle? http://www.dodskaper.net/Smileys/runaway.gif

i just used quidco to get £20 off RAC membership and you choose whether to cover the car or you (you cost a little more, but you're worth it, [email protected] sure).

Original Poster

wonder-baby;5241426

i just used quidco to get £20 off RAC membership and you choose whether … i just used quidco to get £20 off RAC membership and you choose whether to cover the car or you (you cost a little more, but you're worth it, [email protected] sure).

I think its £29 to cover the car. How much extra is it to cover the person???? And of course im worth it :thumbsup:

zedf;5243184

I think its £29 to cover the car. How much extra is it to cover the … I think its £29 to cover the car. How much extra is it to cover the person???? And of course im worth it :thumbsup:

£6.50 extra for you with RAC on the basic cover

If your with HSBC you get it free with Bank Account Plus which is £12 a month, but also includes Annual Travel Insurance and Higher Savings Interest Rates and Lower Interest Rate for Mortages etc. We save more than £12 on our mortage a month with Bank Account Plus so really are having free travel insurance and breakdown cover. As its on our joint account we both benefit too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions