Breakdown cover: startrescue.co.uk review

Found 27th Dec 2015
has anyone tried startrescue.co.uk ? It seems quite cheap compared to other (RAC / AA). I have never heard of it so want to know if anyone has tried it or has any review.

any other breakdown cover you want to recommend?
Community Updates
AskBreakdown Cover
12 Comments
Yes, i have had it for 2 years and on a trip broke down in Manchester and they came in about 40 minutes, it was a bank holiday so it probably would have been quicker on a normal day.

They seem like an insurance kind of system and user other companies for the breakdown assistance.

i would rate them 4/5
Try Kwik Fit breakdown, exactly the same company behind the scenes but a but cheaper and 15% cashback
I would recommend LV Britannia.
allowed

Yes, i have had it for 2 years and on a trip broke down in Manchester and … Yes, i have had it for 2 years and on a trip broke down in Manchester and they came in about 40 minutes, it was a bank holiday so it probably would have been quicker on a normal day.They seem like an insurance kind of system and user other companies for the breakdown assistance.i would rate them 4/5

​used them a couple of times and had cover for many years always eat good
Start rescue are fantastic. The wife had a terribly unreliable car a few years ago and they were always brilliant.
thanks everyone for a quick response. will go with start rescue this time. cheers and happy new year !!
Like i say , try Kwik Fit breakdown for a quote its the same company and might be cheaper
Just had my AA renewal quote £218! Got it for £60 last year so I'm considering switching to Autoaid this year but now I'll also do some research into start rescue. Does anyone know if this is personal cover or limited to just the one vehicle? No need to answer.... I was being lazy.... I'll Google it.
Vehicle only is covered
Yes, 15.75% cashback over£28.xx for vehicle only, national, at home.. with good reviews.. Good one I would say
I used well for 2 yearsi like their app

Cars over 10 years old go up quite a but though

I used 2gether this year - a lot cheaper using 50% discount from this site
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants