Breakfast at Hogwarts Sunday 20th and 27th August at WB Studio Tour!

Editor 21
Found 17th Jul 2017
I would LOVE to do this! Warner Brothers Studio Tour are releashing tickets to two Breakfast at Hogwarts events at 9am Wednesday 19th July. Dates are Sunday 20th and Sunday 27th August (Bank holiday weekend)
First time event and the itinery sounds amazing. You get -

Exclusive breakfast in the Great Hall which will be dressed exactly the same as for Harry Potter filming. You will eat all the favourite cereals such as cheri-owls and pixie puffs plus other muggle delights such as bucks fizz, pastries, canapes and smoothies.

2742557.jpg
Chance to meet the Oscar winning filmakers including John Richardson who will demonstrate Chamber of Secrets door was made and costume designer Laurence Guinci who will let you sit in Professor Slughorns chair to have your picture taken.

Explore the sets and go behnd the scenes to see how it was all made before the first official tour of the day starts. Go into Gryffindors common room, The Weaseleys kitchen, Dumbledors office, Platform 9 3/4, look at the original Horwart express train and new for 2017 the Forbidden Forest.

Have some butterbeer in the Backlot cafe then go and see where Harry was brought up in 4 Privet Drive before exploring Diagon Alley.

8.30am: Welcome and registration
8.45am: Studio Tours commence in two groups
9.00am: Enjoy breakfast in the Great Hall with staff dressed in house robes and photo opportunity
9.45am: Breakfast to conclude in Great Hall and guests take the tour
10.00am: Enjoy the Tour at leisure ahead of the first tour of the day
Afternoon: Guests depart at leisure

This will sell out fast so be ready at 9am Wednesday. Adults priced at £99, children £79 and under 4's go free.

2742557.jpg

LINK TO INFO

Hotels near the tour if you are staying overnight -

Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hampstead 19th August 1 night 2 adults, 2 children from £88.35
HERE
https://ihg.scene7.com/is/image/ihg/holiday-inn-express-hemel-hempstead-2532036261-2x1

Premier Inn Watford North 19th August 1 night 2 adults, 2 children from £80
HERE
http://www.premierinn.com/content/dam/pi/websites/hotelimages/gb/en/W/WATTGI/358x620xWATTGI,P201.jpg.piimage.thumbnail.620.358.jpg.pagespeed.ic.c8ZkZCg3TA.jpg

Premier Inn Kings Langley 19th August 1 night 2 adults , 2 children from £62.50
HERE
http://www.premierinn.com/content/dam/pi/websites/hotelimages/gb/en/K/KINPLI/358x620xKINPLI,P203.jpg.piimage.thumbnail.620.358.jpg.pagespeed.ic.QnyHhZ1gYQ.jpg

Community Updates
MiscHarry PotterHogwarts
21 Comments
Expensive
deleted265520
I'd go if it wasn't £100 a ticket.
A rip off once again! Admittedly nowhere near as bad as their Christmas dinners at £249 per person but still!
I have a promo code which is valid for special events if anyone would like it. Inbox me :-)
A lot cheaper than the VIP tour, looks great to me
Any spells to reduce the price?

Abra ka-stopmilkingpeople-dabra
Thanks op.

It looks amazing.

It is expensive but the reviews on trip advisor are mostly excellent.

Is this everything you would normally get plus breakfast?

If so, how much is a normal ticket?
matman050988

Is this everything you would normally get plus breakfast?If so, how much … Is this everything you would normally get plus breakfast?If so, how much is a normal ticket?

I think it's £37 for a standard adult ticket looking at the website.
Deluxe tour tickets are priced at £199 each
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 17th Jul 2017
Unnecessary and greedy of them to charge that much. I'd of stretched to £100 for 2 tickets as they are normally £35 ish so £15 for breakfast is fair I'd say!
LondonTTB

I have a promo code which is valid for special events if anyone would … I have a promo code which is valid for special events if anyone would like it. Inbox me :-)

Do you have promo codes.. much appreciated x
LondonTTB

I have a promo code which is valid for special events if anyone would … I have a promo code which is valid for special events if anyone would like it. Inbox me :-)

How do I inbox you? X

x[/quote]

Jmmurray5

Do you have promo codes.. much appreciated x

Hi, how do I inbox u please xx
LondonTTB

Hi, how do I inbox u as would like the code please xx
eggywotwot

Hi, how do I inbox u as would like the code please xx

How do I inbox u for promo code please? I would like to buy this for my sons birthday but it's very expensive x
look at the leachers ^^^^^^^^
45 mins for breakfast takes me that long just to get my hart started
LondonTTB

Do you still have this please?
I have Inboxed you

Edited by: "Kookykat" 19th Jul 2017
Sold out.
laurakendrickharrison

Unnecessary and greedy of them to charge that much. I'd of stretched to … Unnecessary and greedy of them to charge that much. I'd of stretched to £100 for 2 tickets as they are normally £35 ish so £15 for breakfast is fair I'd say!

yeah but people will pay it, they can probably get away with charging more. The food doesn't sound great either
LondonTTB

I would love a promo code please
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions