Groups
    EXPIRED

breakfast at premier inn

Hi does anyone know if you need to be a guest to have breakfast in a premier inn please?

9 Comments

premierinn.com/en/…tml

I've looked through and can't see that it says you can come in for breakfast even if you don't have a room there.

Original Poster

Mum2ConnornCerys

http://www.premierinn.com/en/faq/your_stay/our_breakfasts.html#childrenchildrenfaqlist.79811I've looked through and can't see that it says you can come in for breakfast even if you don't have a room there.

hi thanks for taking the time to look I looked through there earlier and couldn't see anything was hoping maybe someone on here had any personal experience with it :-)

Yes you can pay for breakfast if dining with somebody who is staying in the hotel. I like to stay over the night before if Im away from home but some of them like to stay home with family but often if they make good time in the morning they join me for breakfast.

Original Poster

Thanks guys.. Unfortunately no Toby or harvester near to warminster where I'm staying and only staying in a Travelodge . shall try the Facebook page

No you don't have to stay at premier inn to use their breakfast service.

usually linked to a pub like beefeater. been in lots just for breakfast. yummy!!

Banned

No you don't have to stay there to eat breakfast. kids eat free with paying adults too x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions