Breakfree holidays local paper July 2018 codes passwords

Found 25th Jul
Has anybody got the breakfree holidays codes?6 to collect.unfortunately none of the local papers are in my area.Went live today 25/7/2018and they are always posted on here ( usually)
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
rogparki14 m ago

Mail ones here …Mail ones here https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/break-free-holiday-codes-for-july-anyone-2992233#comment-34444781

34491013-j0u3H.jpg
Have you tried these codes yourself @rogparki ?
34491109-QNuDs.jpgThank you rogparki...I can get on the mail holiday site without entering the passwords..it's the local paper holidays needed..many thanks
Edited by: "Sebastianwindsor" 25th Jul
I thought it was all the same deal, not used it myself. The Mail site is mailholidayparks.co.uk/go
rogparki1 h, 36 m ago

Try them on mailholidayparks.co.uk/go , that was the link from the Mail .

Thanks, that worked
I'm also looking for the Breakfree July 2018 six codes if anyone has them. They are different to The Mail promo. Thank you.
rabb5it1 h, 32 m ago

I'm also looking for the Breakfree July 2018 six codes if anyone has …I'm also looking for the Breakfree July 2018 six codes if anyone has them. They are different to The Mail promo. Thank you.

Just use the Mail link and codes I provided above . Same holiday deals (£15 pp) I believe and obviously you get a better class of holidaymaker with the Mail Holidays ..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants