Groups

Breaking Bad Season 1-5 Blu-Ray Steelbooks £19.99 Each @ Zavvi

This isn't what i would call a deal but they are pretty decent for collectors or who are really into Breaking Bad as they are taking Pre-Orders for Exclusive Steelbooks for all 5 Seasons (6 Separate Parts)

zavvi.com/off…ist

9 Comments

I think it's good? Tried WELCOME?

Original Poster

oUkTuRkEyIII

I think it's good? Tried WELCOME?

That's for new to Zavvi people and can only be used once unless you make a new account and could be a pain in the *achem* to make a new account every time you want to purchase something that has no discount code.
    Edited by: "F.D" 4th Dec 2014

FantasyDeals

That;s for new to Zavvi people and can only be used once unless you make … That;s for new to Zavvi people and can only be used once unless you make a new account and could be a pain in the *achem* to make a new account every time you want to purchase something that has no discount code.

For the sake of saving a couple of quid, its not that much hassle.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

For the sake of saving a couple of quid, its not that much hassle.

I know its saving a couple of quid but at £19.99 quid each, making it nearly £120 for the set, it is rather expensive with the Welcome code bringing it down to £102. The full boxset on Blu-Ray has recently been £45 in Tesco. But what does really put me off is the design.

FantasyDeals

I know its saving a couple of quid but at £19.99 quid each, making it … I know its saving a couple of quid but at £19.99 quid each, making it nearly £120 for the set, it is rather expensive with the Welcome code bringing it down to £102. The full boxset on Blu-Ray has recently been £45 in Tesco. But what does really put me off is the design.

Apologies - i thought this was the whole set for £19.99. Now I see your point.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

Apologies - i thought this was the whole set for £19.99. Now I see your … Apologies - i thought this was the whole set for £19.99. Now I see your point.

I wish it was £19.99 for the full set

FantasyDeals

I wish it was £19.99 for the full set

Yep, dont we all!

I find it disgusting that they always sell Season 5 in two parts.

Anyway, I've gone for season four, seeing as how that was hands down easily the best season. Gus was such an amazing antagonist and I will fight tooth and nail that he wasn't gay, just flamboyant in a manly way (Not that there is anything wrong with being homosexual)

I'm a huge fan of Breaking Bad and would have loved this, but I just can't look beyond that atrocious artwork. What were they thinking?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764305
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions