lols.

we love you two auntie beeb.
    xxxx

Banned

Thanks, bbc, you've cheered me up.

I'm having a miserable day again:cry::cry:

Banned

DLM;2201707

Thanks, bbc, you've cheered me up.I'm having a miserable day … Thanks, bbc, you've cheered me up.I'm having a miserable day again:cry::cry:

Oh dear, why?

DLM;2201707

Thanks, bbc, you've cheered me up.I'm having a miserable day … Thanks, bbc, you've cheered me up.I'm having a miserable day again:cry::cry:

Revisit your last thread...I just had a read through, lots of nice thoughts on there for you....the naked chap wasn't my cup of tea...(more a Lucy pinder type of guy:)) anyway hopefully things can only get better

Banned

Prissymiss;2201859

Oh dear, why?

I'm not saying because I keep getting insulted on here child-hater etc...

Banned

Agent_Silver;2201907

Revisit your last thread...I just had a read through, lots of nice … Revisit your last thread...I just had a read through, lots of nice thoughts on there for you....the naked chap wasn't my cup of tea...(more a Lucy pinder type of guy:)) anyway hopefully things can only get better

Thanks, I'm just still grieving for a friend and stuff:thumbsup:

Proximo;2201444

No way, looks like there was just no business news in Wales today.

Cue sheep jokes...............

Banned

DLM;2201973

I'm not saying because I keep getting insulted on here child-hater etc...

Not all children are lovely and there are many that deserve to be hated like the ones that go round murdering people for fun . I'm sure all these people that have insulted you do not lead blameless lives.:friends:

Banned

Prissymiss;2202722

Not all children are lovely and there are many that deserve to be hated … Not all children are lovely and there are many that deserve to be hated like the ones that go round murdering people for fun . I'm sure all these people that have insulted you do not lead blameless lives.:friends:

Thanks head girl:thumbsup:

I have added some rep to you x x

DLM;2201982

Thanks, I'm just still grieving for a friend and stuff:thumbsup:

Aww..... here you go :friends:

Banned

suze;2203131

Aww..... here you go :friends:

Thanks, suze, rep for you too:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4852336
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!23
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764701
      4. Sky Fibre Max55

See more discussions