Groups

Breaking News: 'Major incident' on London Bridge

Armed police attend incident at London Bridge amid reports of car mounting pavement and stabbing attack

Top comments

I came out of the mosque at around Midnight to this terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with those caught up in this madness. It is incomprehensible how or why someone would do this. Most likely it will be put down to Islamic Extremists, but "normal" muslims like me have no comprehension of why these acts are committed. We are in the holiest month of the year, Ramadan, and it is usual to be in the mosque praying after opening our fasts at sunset - that is where most Muslim men would be. There is no relationship with the religion I follow and the acts perpretrated by these evil criminals.
    My colleagues in the NHS will be dealing with the injuries tonight, some will be Muslim, and I myself feel helpless, tucked up safely in bed when I could be helping (I too am a doctor). The guilt of leaving my wife and children is too great, and I am sure my wife would stop me anyway - I will reassess in the morning when the situation is clearer.
    It is sad to have to ask people to not let the actions of a few tar the reputation of the many.
    Goodnight and Godbless

So bloody shameful. Dunno who runs the HUKD Twitter account, but they need sacking. Inconsiderate ****.
    https://s11.postimg.org/54rff050j/Screenshot_20170604-081517.png

srp111

the manchester bomber was born in manchester . how do you kick him out ?

Thankfully you could just put him in boxes and post him.

Ffs this is ridiculous.
    Why won't these morons leave us alone.
    485 Comments

Original Poster

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBbTGG1XoAIG-ja.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBbVNxcXsAAasiP.jpg:largehttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBbUnEaXsAAkedw.jpg

Edited by: "jaybizzle" 3rd Jun

Ffs this is ridiculous.
    Why won't these morons leave us alone.

It'll never end, sadly the world we live in.

Holly Jones a BBC reporter was actually on the bridge as it happened

Apparently stabbing and van driving into pedestrians.

A gentleman just been arrested she just reported

Its a white van and its a Saturday night, although central is rather busy on a Saturday night its far more busy in the morning so it's most likely a drunk imo

just down the road from my old gaf. such a shame people resort to these types of the things.

Error440

Its a white van and its a Saturday night, although central is rather busy … Its a white van and its a Saturday night, although central is rather busy on a Saturday night its far more busy in the morning so it's most likely a drunk imo

7 people stabbed hardly a drink driver.
    We all know what this is.
    Edited by: "michaelgold" 3rd Jun

michaelgold

7 people stabbed hardly a drink driver.

Who is reporting about any stabbing

Error440

Its a white van and its a Saturday night, although central is rather busy … Its a white van and its a Saturday night, although central is rather busy on a Saturday night its far more busy in the morning so it's most likely a drunk imo

Give over. More than likely a terror attack from what I'm seeing on the news and online.
    Edited by: "DT89" 3rd Jun

archer1204

Who is reporting about any stabbing

See the Reddit thread and BBC/Sky news.
    Edited by: "DT89" 3rd Jun

Error440

If the stabbing is true, then its most certainly not a drunk.

livinthedream

Your opinion worth feck all as usual sympathiser

Why because I don't partake of scaremongering? Spare me your accusations and chill out until facts are known

Get these damn foreigners out, enough is enough!!

dtovey89

See the Reddit thread and BBC news.

I am watching BBC news and they have not mentioned any stabbing

Being reported it started with significant and rapid gunfire for about 10 minutes.

Error440

Seriously?

J4GG4

If the stabbing is true, then its most certainly not a drunk.

Depends if the two are linked, give it time for the testosterone to go down and the truth to come out

WitnessTheFitness

Who reported the bloke is a foreigner?

Error440

Why because I don't partake of scaremongering? Spare me your accusations … Why because I don't partake of scaremongering? Spare me your accusations and chill out until facts are known

You really need to take a huge step into reality.

WitnessTheFitness

Wait till more news arrives.

But out of interest, who do you class as being a foreigner?. A lot of terror attacks are committed by home grown.

Edited by: "J4GG4" 3rd Jun

archer1204

They can't confirm just yet, but will. It all over social media from eye witness accounts.
    They have confirmed on sky news rapid gunshot fire.

archer1204

Sky and Al Arabiya English have quoted a witness saying it too:

reddit.com/liv…x2/

WitnessTheFitness

Stop that immediately.

The Manchester and Westminster Bridge attacks were by British born citizens.

J4GG4

Wait till more news arrives.But out of interest, who do you class as … Wait till more news arrives.But out of interest, who do you class as being a foreigner?.

He means the radicals killing us? I'm guessing?

J4GG4

Wait till more news arrives.But out of interest, who do you class as … Wait till more news arrives.But out of interest, who do you class as being a foreigner?. A lot of terror attacks are committed by home grown.

Pretty much everyone who lives in london. The majority of londoners are foreigners. Lol. London will be virtually empty is the poster has his way.

dtovey89

Stop that immediately. The Manchester and Westminster Bridge attacks were … Stop that immediately. The Manchester and Westminster Bridge attacks were by British born citizens.

In the name of ?

livinthedream

In the name of ?

Seriously stop posting your hate.

Yes, it's probably Islamist terror but as the last attacks have proved this doesn't mean they are foreign.

Error440

Ignore him, he's just looking for an argument again

That religion yes that religion always has connections when there are any of these attacks us normal folk want to live our lives in peace and yet we cant

livinthedream

And then you will feel the shame creep in for your sympathising ?

Me? erm... Lol.

You clearly don't know me then.

Like i say, its wise to wait a little longer.

dtovey89

Seriously stop posting your hate. Yes, it's probably Islamist terror but … Seriously stop posting your hate. Yes, it's probably Islamist terror but as the last attacks have proved this doesn't mean they are foreign.

True

Probably isn't a "foreigner" which makes it even worse because its then home grown terrorism.

J4GG4

Me? erm... Lol.You clearly don't know me then.Like i say, its wise to … Me? erm... Lol.You clearly don't know me then.Like i say, its wise to wait a little longer.

The guys a fool. Picking on both sides of misc tonight.

Hopefully banned soon.

Fred.Smith

And the ideology that incited it and those who aided and abetted the … And the ideology that incited it and those who aided and abetted the perpetrator/s (if any) surely?

Really not the time or the place Fred. I will debate it with you once the event is over.

michaelgold

Isn't it about time the government did something about it?

Yes. I'm not in the Government though so why are you asking me that?

J4GG4

Me? erm... Lol.You clearly don't know me then.Like i say, its wise to … Me? erm... Lol.You clearly don't know me then.Like i say, its wise to wait a little longer.

Wasn't directed at you mate apologies only one thing links all these attacks and it isn't anything to do with you pal

BREAKING: British police respond to second 'incident' at the Borough Market, close to the London Bridge
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION11
      3. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only33
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority11

See more discussions