Groups

Breaking News - Posh part company with Ferguson

Peterborough United have parted company with manager Darren Ferguson, BBC Radio Cambridgeshire understands.

Ferguson, 37, led Posh to back-to-back promotions from League Two to the Championship after taking over in January 2007.

But the London Road club have struggled in their first season in the Championship and are currently bottom after winning just two games.

Did he really deserve the sack after back to back promotions ?
    i dont think so..

10 Comments

Banned

if he cant cut it with the bigger boys then yes he deserved the sack

plus he is fergies son so who cares about the wife beater

Madness, why is your title not

Fergurson Sacked

Would of been better, redo it lol

Original Poster

daz1981;6832202

if he cant cut it with the bigger boys then yes he deserved the sackplus … if he cant cut it with the bigger boys then yes he deserved the sackplus he is fergies son so who cares about the wife beater

True but if anyones was gonna get the best out of the current squad it must have been him ?

Original Poster

Starr;6832216

Madness, why is your title notFergurson SackedWould of been better, redo … Madness, why is your title notFergurson SackedWould of been better, redo it lol

Lol who would think its Alex Fergiee:p
    Fergie + Fergie = Legends :-D

football managers come and go

Banned

Ricardo Kaka;6832260

Lol who would think its Alex Fergiee:pFergie + Fergie = alcoholic wife … Lol who would think its Alex Fergiee:pFergie + Fergie = alcoholic wife beaters:-D

thats just meen:whistling:

Original Poster

churchill;6832517

thats just meen:whistling:

:x
    so ur scouse then i guess ?

Im sure his father will blame it on an incompetent referee:whistling:

Can't believe it. 2 promotions obviously not enough for Darragh . Saw Posh at Blackpool & they were awful. Cannot comment on any other matches but reports in local paper say we are just not good enough for the Championship .

Banned

Ricardo Kaka;6832560

:x so ur scouse then i guess ?

no im a manc:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230717
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…46
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764543
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846305

See more discussions