Groups

Breaking News! - Two Premier league footballers houses broken into....

John O'Shea is missing 4 Premier league medals, 2 FA cup medals, 2 League cup medals, 1 champions league medal and 1 FIFA club world cup medal... ....

Fernando Torres is missing a television and a toaster!

9 Comments

haha toaster

And so what..... I should give em mine ?

Gary nevilles house was burgled a while back, apparently they stole over 500 framed portraits and photos of alex ferguson (some had stains on them)

^^^^ Lol

transit;7625465

Gary nevilles house was burgled a while back, apparently they stole over … Gary nevilles house was burgled a while back, apparently they stole over 500 framed portraits and photos of alex ferguson (some had stains on them)

He also lost an Argentinian voodoo doll!

transit;7625465

Gary nevilles house was burgled a while back, apparently they stole over … Gary nevilles house was burgled a while back, apparently they stole over 500 framed portraits and photos of alex ferguson (some had stains on them)

:w00t: PMSL

transit;7625465

lol classic

Banned

transit;7625465

I really did just PMSL.

PS.... I bet it was done for the insurance. £750M is a lot of debt to recover!

haha lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31140
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …116267
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34221
      4. Your dream gaming set up?56

See more discussions