Groups

BREAKING: Paris officials: Suspected attacker 'downed' after driving into police car on Champs-Elysees.

BREAKING: Paris officials: Suspected attacker 'downed' after driving into police car on Champs-Elysees.

bbc.co.uk/new…532

Update

The driver died in the incident. Police found a Kalashnikov rifle, handguns and gas bottles in the car.

Police say the situation is now under control, and neither law enforcement officers nor civilians were injured.

Top comments

It is a busy day for you, Dawsy. Be sure to keep well-nourished and hydrated.

so his terrorist attack resulted in just him dying and no 1 injured
    that is great !
    26 Comments

It is a busy day for you, Dawsy. Be sure to keep well-nourished and hydrated.

the end is nigh

It seems in France most of these attacks are aimed at the police and not the general public.

Original Poster

Saturn

It is a busy day for you, Dawsy. Be sure to keep well-nourished and … It is a busy day for you, Dawsy. Be sure to keep well-nourished and hydrated.

I'll put the kettle on.

Saturn

It is a busy day for you, Dawsy. Be sure to keep well-nourished and … It is a busy day for you, Dawsy. Be sure to keep well-nourished and hydrated.

Dawsy

I'll put the kettle on.

In case it helps:
    [ hotukdeals.com/dea…804 ]

Drama queen? Sounds like a car accident.

In other news, a man had to change his tyre today on the M62, police said he may have bent one of his fingernails a little bit because the wheel was stiff.

Original Poster

spaceinvader

Drama queen? Sounds like a car accident.In other news, a man had to … Drama queen? Sounds like a car accident.In other news, a man had to change his tyre today on the M62, police said he may have bent one of his fingernails a little bit because the wheel was stiff.

​I don't create the news. it's currently on BBC or SKY. Don't think the M62 incident is...

spaceinvader

Drama queen? Sounds like a car accident.In other news, a man had to … Drama queen? Sounds like a car accident.In other news, a man had to change his tyre today on the M62, police said he may have bent one of his fingernails a little bit because the wheel was stiff.

BBC News says:
    A car has crashed into a police van before bursting into flames around the Champs Elysees area of central Paris, police officials say.
    The driver, who was armed, was knocked unconscious and is seriously injured, French media report.
    Police say the situation is now under control, and neither law enforcement nor civilians were injured.

Please keep us informed on the spare tyre incident

Deliberate act. Vile criminals.

spaceinvader33 m ago

Drama queen? Sounds like a car accident.In other news, a man had to change …Drama queen? Sounds like a car accident.In other news, a man had to change his tyre today on the M62, police said he may have bent one of his fingernails a little bit because the wheel was stiff.

Are all people who have car accidents armed?.

J4GG4

Are all people who have car accidents armed?.

I would hope they all have at least one, otherwise what they doing behind the wheel in the first place?

Original Poster

CoeK

I would hope they all have at least one, otherwise what they doing behind … I would hope they all have at least one, otherwise what they doing behind the wheel in the first place?

​Like this guy... oO

m.nottinghampost.com/one…tml

Dawsy

​Like this guy... oO h … ​Like this guy... oO http://m.nottinghampost.com/one-armed-lorry-driver-admits-causing-crash-which-killed-three-year-old/story-30382442-detail/story.html

​like I said at least one arm

so his terrorist attack resulted in just him dying and no 1 injured
    that is great !

Probably one of them atheists.

CoeK

the end is nigh

Funny why your typed this, I don't know if true, it was rumoured that more scientologists turned up at Grenfell than RBKC staff.

splatsplatsplat

Probably one of them atheists.

What has his sporting prowess got to do with owt?

Dawsy

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09BREAKING: Paris officials: Suspected attacker … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09BREAKING: Paris officials: Suspected attacker 'downed' after driving into police car on Champs-Elysees.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40332532UpdateThe driver died in the incident. Police found a Kalashnikov rifle, handguns and gas bottles in the car.Police say the situation is now under control, and neither law enforcement officers nor civilians were injured.\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

Your beautiful lady is waiting for you to finish.

Original Poster

Saturn

​Looks like the other misc thread got hijacked by extremists and islamaphobes.. = deleted

Oh well, hopefully the rest of the week will be a quiet one on the news front.

Dawsy

Looks like the other misc thread got hijacked by extremists and … Looks like the other misc thread got hijacked by extremists and islamaphobes.. = deleted

The last thing I saw was Komikino (?) and HEAWD having an exchange yesterday.

Dawsy

Oh well, hopefully the rest of the week will be a quiet one on the news … Oh well, hopefully the rest of the week will be a quiet one on the news front.

Make sure you get some sleep. Even Kay Burley needs to be recharged at some point.

Saturn

The last thing I saw was Komikino (?) and HEAWD having an exchange … The last thing I saw was Komikino (?) and HEAWD having an exchange yesterday.Make sure you get some sleep. Even Kay Burley needs to be recharged at some point.

​nobody mention this then
    bbc.co.uk/new…220

Saturn

Dawsy is slacking today!

One hour ago...

[ bbc.co.uk/new…028 ]

Banned

I'm surprised no one has yet suggested the driver died because he was assaulted by nazi police who victimised him like a member did in another thread yesterday.

fanpages

Dawsy is slacking today!One hour ago...[ … Dawsy is slacking today!One hour ago...[ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40397028 ]

Someone posted it about an hour after it happened they kicking off because it was an attack on Muslim but wasn't been classed as a terror attack because of that. They soon got shouted down and the thread deleted, they hadn't even read the article they quoted

Original Poster

eslick

Someone posted it about an hour after it happened they kicking off … Someone posted it about an hour after it happened they kicking off because it was an attack on Muslim but wasn't been classed as a terror attack because of that. They soon got shouted down and the thread deleted, they hadn't even read the article they quoted

​Yeah a Muslim woman who had been at prayer was the driver..

Original Poster

fanpages

Dawsy is slacking today!One hour ago...[ … Dawsy is slacking today!One hour ago...[ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40397028 ]

​I'll confess I was out buying donuts..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions