Groups

Breast Cancer ~ free mamograms please just click

I have a favor to ask, and it will only take you 30 seconds

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today!

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).
    I know this isnt strictly a hot deal but its would mean a great deal to so many women

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors /advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate a mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

thebreastcancersite.com

AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY

15 Comments

Original Poster

[url]www.thebreastcancersite.com[/url]

Banned

Done, sent to a couple of people too!

Thanks! =)

just done ((*_*))

Original Poster

ty everyone please remember to book mark site and try to click onit daily

Consider it done

yep used to do it all the time and then got new comp and it isnt in the faves here..or wasnt thanks

Done - will do every day I can

Done. And sent to a few people too. :thumbsup:

Done too, come on people dont leave this bloke to do all the work alone, there are much more reliable ways if we all click on the op's link:
    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/free-mammogram-750535-1-1.jpg

wow where did you find the pic??

Done, and thanks for pointing it out.

(Oh & PMSL laughing Harlzter, where do I apply for that job!)

:whistling:

Worth pointing out the other sites on the tabs,
    Click to give Free Food / Free Child helath care / Books / Animal rescue food and care / (protect) endangered habitats

louloo;2562863

wow where did you find the pic??

Oh, thats just me at my saturday job:whistling:

supermod

Done & bookmarked - a deserving cause :thumbsup:

EDIT : just noticed you can also sign up for a free daily reminder email which also gives extra funding towards the free mammograms & can provide a daily reminder to click option >

]http://cdn.thebreastcancersite.com/charityusa_vitalstream_com/ctg/p3/ad/en/226x40registrat_080407111137.jpg

(As it's an American charity, I don't think you'll get the free ribbon though)

done..

Done and bookmarked :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944522
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1324
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions