Breathly - Just Breathe App

Posted 22nd Mar
Link > play.google.com/sto…hly

This is not exactly a deal but I hope I will be allowed to post as it may help some people.

With Covid-19 being a respiratory disease I think some of these breathing apps could have positive effects.

There are a number of breathing exercises apps to on Android and iOS which help promote increased lung capacity.

Some free apps I have been using are:

Breathe2Relax

Breath Ball

Breathly - Just Breathe

Also good for anti anxiety and relaxation.

Diaphragmatic breathing

Diaphragmatic breathing, or “belly breathing,” engages the diaphragm, which is supposed to do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to breathing.

This technique is particularly helpful in people with COPD, as the diaphragm isn’t as effective in these individuals and could be strengthened. The technique best used when feeling rested.

If you have COPD, ask your doctor or respiratory therapist to show you how to use this exercise for best results.

According to the COPD Foundation, you should do the following to practice diaphragmatic breathing:

Relax your shoulders and sit back or lie down.Place one hand on your belly and one on your chest.Inhale through your nose for two seconds, feeling the air move into your abdomen and feeling your stomach move out. Your stomach should move more than your chest does.Breathe out for two seconds through pursed lips while pressing on your abdomen.Repeat.
Community Updates

Groups

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants