Breeze Energy have ceased trading

Posted 19th Dec 2019
just to let you guys/gals know that Breeze Energy have ceased trading.

breezeenergy.co.uk/
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Never even heard of them
I’ve heard some good things about Bulb Energy.
Craig201819/12/2019 11:46

I’ve heard some good things about Bulb Energy.

I moved from bulb as breeze was cheaper and had a Which? accolade.

I'll probably go back tbh - they were good.
I`m with breeze, we moved to them when our last company went bust. They have been brilliant.
Anyone cancelling their DD? we have a credit of £132 on our account with the DD due to be paid tomorrow.
dunnh19/12/2019 12:49

I`m with breeze, we moved to them when our last company went bust. They …I`m with breeze, we moved to them when our last company went bust. They have been brilliant. Anyone cancelling their DD? we have a credit of £132 on our account with the DD due to be paid tomorrow.

I've cancelled my DD.
I have just cancelled, it might not be in time as due out tomorrow. The credit should cover our Breeze bill when it comes.
Not great news they had really good service when I contacted them
dunnh19/12/2019 13:10

I have just cancelled, it might not be in time as due out tomorrow. The …I have just cancelled, it might not be in time as due out tomorrow. The credit should cover our Breeze bill when it comes.

if breeze have taken it after cancelling direct debit, you can ring the bank the day it came out and they will claw it back. Had a similar thing recently.
Thank you, when I got up this morning there was an email from Breeze to say DD had been cancelled and checked with bank and its not been paid
I thought they were a great company, such a shame
I’m with them.

best energy supplier I have had,

thanks for update

jesus
Just been reading they got fined nearly £500k by OFGEM as part of missing renewable targets
the whole thing is fubar

make your own or do with out

no really
Edited by: "Wongy110" 20th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants