Brexit

Found 7th Nov 2017
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Yes/No thoughts are immaterial.

The votes were cast/democracy reigns supreme/decision made/Elvis has left the building/the fat man has farted etc etc etc.

You don’t like it, either dry your eyes/move on/move to France/move to Russia
My thoughts are that you're about 18mths too late.... or just trolling?
No more Brexit threads.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 7th Nov 2017
My thoughts are i'm bored of brexit chat, and i'm hungry.
42 Comments
Yes/No thoughts are immaterial.

The votes were cast/democracy reigns supreme/decision made/Elvis has left the building/the fat man has farted etc etc etc.

You don’t like it, either dry your eyes/move on/move to France/move to Russia
My thoughts are that you're about 18mths too late.... or just trolling?
No more Brexit threads.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 7th Nov 2017
My thoughts are i'm bored of brexit chat, and i'm hungry.
.MUFC.7 m ago

No more Brexit threads.

Yep, it's been conclusively proven to be a very poor decision so no need to keep going over it.......
Towelie1 m ago

Yep, it's been conclusively proven to be a very poor decision so no need …Yep, it's been conclusively proven to be a very poor decision so no need to keep going over it.......

deleted265520
No - until a clear and achievable plan is presented.

Anyone who disagrees with that is either trolling or a bit of a helmet.
DT897th Nov 2017

No - until a clear and achievable plan is presented.Anyone who disagrees …No - until a clear and achievable plan is presented.Anyone who disagrees with that is either trolling or a bit of a helmet.

So no one is entitled to an opinion unless it's the same as yours?. Sounds dictatorish ;).
Yes, full Brexit please was my view until the last GE.

Since then it seems this incompetent government couldn’t negotiate its way out a paper bag. It’s totally incapacitated with leadership rumours and a host of other scandals being run by a closet Remoaner who is massively out of her depth with no control over her party. That coupled with the relentless onslaught of the Remoaners who want to see this country fail just so they can say I told you so, it just wears you down.

I’ve come to the conclusion that the Vote should never have been allowed to happen. Cameron didn’t push hard enough for a reasonable deal because he arrogantly thought remain would win the day regardless. He had no plan B, jumped ship and here we are. No further forward with basically no functioning government.
.MUFC.4 m ago

So no one is entitled to an opinion unless it's the same as yours?. Sounds …So no one is entitled to an opinion unless it's the same as yours?. Sounds dictatorish ;).

Dictators order you killed, they don't call you a helmet.

On an unrelated note I have had lunch and I am no longer hungry.
jax61911 m ago

Cheer up, TowelieGive me a smileWhat happened to the smile I used to …Cheer up, TowelieGive me a smileWhat happened to the smile I used to knowDon't you know your grin has always been my sunshineLet that sunshine showCome on, Towelie NO need to frownDeep down you know the world still is your toyWhen the days get heavy Never pitter pat'emUp and at'em boySome day, sweet as a songTowelie's lucky day will come alongTill that day you've got to stay strong TowelieUp on top is right where you belong Look up, TowelieYou'll see a starJust follow it and keep Brexit in viewPretty soon the sky is going to clear upTowelie,Cheer up, Towelie, doCheer up, TowelieJust be glad were out of the EU.

I can't believe you have stolen lyrics from my favourite film!!

Good job it is the worst song in it!

I was hoping for more of a bite from Shaune though
jax61913 m ago

Some of the most amazing things in life were not planned or didn't have a …Some of the most amazing things in life were not planned or didn't have a plan.

Too easy...
No isn't an option.
Zzzz Zzzz zzzz

Get over it
CoeK51 m ago

Dictators order you killed, they don't call you a helmet.On an unrelated …Dictators order you killed, they don't call you a helmet.On an unrelated note I have had lunch and I am no longer hungry.

I think we're all missing the most important question here:

What did you ahve for lunch?
It shocks me to say it as
I voted leave, but since the vote I've been very unhappy with how things have gone, or in this case, not gone.

Brexit or no brexit? Given a second vote, assuming this was the outcome, I would have abstained.
Three options:
1. Yes
2. No
3. Your thoughts

Options 1 and 2 have already been covered when the responsible citizens cast their vote.
Option 3 is part of the ongoing debate on here.
Towelie1 h, 9 m ago

I can't believe you have stolen lyrics from my favourite film!!Good job it …I can't believe you have stolen lyrics from my favourite film!!Good job it is the worst song in it!I was hoping for more of a bite from Shaune though

Not going to swallow your bait it's boring, Poor troll.
Felicitous34 m ago

I think we're all missing the most important question here:What did you …I think we're all missing the most important question here:What did you ahve for lunch?

Porridge with a little bit of syrup and a yoghurt. It was scrumdiddilyumptious.
timmyboy14726 m ago

It shocks me to say it asI voted leave, but since the vote I've been very …It shocks me to say it asI voted leave, but since the vote I've been very unhappy with how things have gone, or in this case, not gone.Brexit or no brexit? Given a second vote, assuming this was the outcome, I would have abstained.

I voted remain, and we lost; that's democracy for you, but democracy is still the best system in the world.
The majority voted out so out we go.

We seem to have dug an awfully big hole for ourselves, but we're in it so we might as well try to make the best of it.
tryn2help2 m ago

I voted remain, and we lost; that's democracy for you, but democracy is …I voted remain, and we lost; that's democracy for you, but democracy is still the best system in the world. The majority voted out so out we go.We seem to have dug an awfully big hole for ourselves, but we're in it so we might as well try to make the best of it.

Maybe if we keep digging we will end up in Australia, got to be optimistic.
My thoughts are that you seem to have joined very recently.
CoeK1 m ago

Maybe if we keep digging we will end up in Australia, got to be optimistic.

Original Poster
tryn2help7 m ago

I voted remain, and we lost; that's democracy for you, but democracy is …I voted remain, and we lost; that's democracy for you, but democracy is still the best system in the world. The majority voted out so out we go.We seem to have dug an awfully big hole for ourselves, but we're in it so we might as well try to make the best of it.

Pretty much my thoughts too, let’s just make a go of it
Original Poster
Destard4 m ago

My thoughts are that you seem to have joined very recently.

And
.MUFC.27 m ago

Not going to swallow your bait it's boring, Poor troll.

Ahhh boooo

Good win for Utd at the weekend though so it's not all bad news!
CoeK16 m ago

Porridge with a little bit of syrup and a yoghurt. It was …Porridge with a little bit of syrup and a yoghurt. It was scrumdiddilyumptious.

Pffffft that's breakfast mate!
Bandicoot7 m ago

And

got anything constructive to add to your own thread or just joined to do a spot of fishing?
If only there was a vote about it...
Towelie23 m ago

Pffffft that's breakfast mate!

I only make things that can go in the microwave.
Banned
DT897th Nov 2017

No - until a clear and achievable plan is presented.Anyone who disagrees …No - until a clear and achievable plan is presented.Anyone who disagrees with that is either trolling or a bit of a helmet.

YES

Anybody disagrees with that wants to deny democracy to the people and is an EU blowhole!
DT897th Nov 2017

The only plan that’s needed at the moment is the negotiating one, anyone that thinks we would have more information than is out there at the moment has never played cards, bought a house, negotiated with their children or is a bobble hat.
Have we left yet? I have lost touch with what is going on
"Its the end of the world as we know it"
hooray.henry1 h, 48 m ago

"Its the end of the world as we know it"

... and I feel finnnnee
deleted265520
jax61925 m ago

Hey DT has played cards his favourite games patience.

Have you had a beer?
deleted265520
There seems to be an increase in Brexit threads. Oh well becoming a bit more active seems to be over before it starts.

Same old lot spouting same old rubbish.

Sure does get boring.
mutley112 h, 56 m ago

Have we left yet? I have lost touch with what is going on

Yes and you missed the march.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants