Groups

Brexit could slash the price of a pint by 20p

google.co.uk/amp…amp

Well, could not be true but it also could be and could happen. If it does, "Every little helps".

15 Comments

Wow ! alright by me and the pink elephants that just flew by oO

says the express and the owner of weatherspoons. Both night supportive of brexit

I'll raise a glass to that, All hail Brexit!.

I bet the government just cannot wait to lose out on duty... oO

Surely, you mean having a slash after a pint.

I'm just not sure about this brexit thing . . .

http://i.imgur.com/Q5wXim7.gif

the bit missing is could but wont ! booze fuel and smoking keep the uk government somewhere near break even

mmmm

did we not get VAT when we joined?

so they should scrap that too when we leave

https://media.tenor.co/images/15ea8c8263c996dd24a99d4d88a8a6e7/tenor.gif

miles136

mmmmdid we not get VAT when we joined?so they should scrap that too when … mmmmdid we not get VAT when we joined?so they should scrap that too when we leave

We had 25% purchase tax before it was renamed to vat and reduced to 15% when we joined the EU

Looks like some on here see the glass half full and other half empty.

pfft. I'll believe it when I see it. No more importing cheap stuff from amazon EU sites etc. taxes added, slashed £.

Cold

steveblackman

says the express and the owner of weatherspoons. Both night supportive of … says the express and the owner of weatherspoons. Both night supportive of brexit

what would the owner of wetherspoons know about the price of a pint?

chocci

We had 25% purchase tax before it was renamed to vat and reduced to 15% … We had 25% purchase tax before it was renamed to vat and reduced to 15% when we joined the EU

did not know that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235

See more discussions