Brexit: EU Citizen

Found 14th Nov 2017
Just have some question about what will happen in March 2019

EU citizen living in the UK for more than 5 year will be fine (that's what it says on some articles)

1) What will happen to EU citizen Living in the UK for Less than 5 years after March 2019?

2)If a EU citizen wants to live/work in the UK in 2018, will they be able to do so even after March 2019?

3)What about citizen from countries that are not in the EU but are in the Schengen agreement (Iceland,Norway, Switzerland & Liechtenstein) What will happen to them?

4)If one of these citizen from Iceland,Norway, Switzerland & Liechtenstein has lived in the UK for more than 5 years and wants to move to another country for a year or 2 will they be able to move back to the UK in 2020 ?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
No-one knows.
The government don't really have a plan or idea on what to do.

If they don't reverse it at the last minute it's going to be a cluster ****.
joedastudd5 m ago

No-one knows.The government don't really have a plan or idea on what to …No-one knows.The government don't really have a plan or idea on what to do.If they don't reverse it at the last minute it's going to be a cluster ****.

Personal opinion.

Countless UK politicians have stated that EU citizens will always be welcome here. Lets not over dramatise as if this is WW3, its a trade union split, jeez.
I think it’ll stay the same as it is now, we will have to opt into the free labour movement. Then again the government couldn’t negotiate their way out of a paper bag so it’s anybodys guess
This is a deal website, do you really think you're going to get a decent reply here?
I'd get out of this crummy country if I had the chance.
Ask a Romanian Gypsy, they can apparently read into the future. You may have to ask before March 2019 though.

I think anyone currently living here will be fine, anyone not living or working here after Brexit who knows?.
barry.turner14th Nov

I'd get out of this crummy country if I had the chance.

You certainly lack ability.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants