Found 29th Aug 2016
Thread to post latest newspaper articles about Brexit

1. Misc
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Watch
240 Comments

can we not stay in Europe, Junkers not so bad.

Thread to post latest newspaper articles about Brexit

Two important words.

[img]rlv.zcache.co.uk/bre…jpg?rlvnet=1[/img]
Brexit watch get it? X) i amuse myself anyway

DarkEnergy2012

[img]http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/brexit_watch-racc66d192d1f4f1d95d42168b1a56017_zd5g8_324.jpg?rlvnet=1[/img]Brexit watch get it? X) i amuse myself anyway

That's what I thought it was when I saw the thread

Brexit not happening, never!

tempt

Great double negative.

tempt

You wish.

tempt

Did you even read the article or are you one of these people?

http://churchbullying.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/australia-head-in-sand-climate-change.jpg

A Downing Street source said: “The Prime Minister has been absolutely clear that the British public have voted and now she will get on with delivering Brexit.”

Mrs May has consulted Government lawyers who have told the Prime Minister she has the executive power to invoke Article 50 and begin the formal process of exiting the European Union without a vote in Parliament.

Her decision will come as a blow to Remain campaigners, who had been hoping to use Parliament to delay or halt Brexit entirely.

davewave

No!, and yes he is.

123thisisme

No!, and yes he is.

We aren't leaving Europe. A remain supporter fallacy.

davewave

Dave, there are times when I consider posting dog poo through your letter box!

stuarthanley

Ministers, including Soubry, admit they were wrong?

Tory Anna Soubry - possibly the worst politician (in the voice of Jezza) in the world. If she was on fire I wouldn't ....

you get my drift.

philphil61

Tory Anna Soubry - possibly the worst politician (in the voice of Jezza) … Tory Anna Soubry - possibly the worst politician (in the voice of Jezza) in the world. If she was on fire I wouldn't ....you get my drift.

If she was on fire, I'd stand back. Pretty sure she's about 90% proof.

Graham1979

Dave, there are times when I consider posting dog poo through your letter … Dave, there are times when I consider posting dog poo through your letter box!

​junker just wants a superstate which he can control,. what's wrong with that.

3guesses

Brexit may send EU 'down the drain' - German vice chancellorTTIP has … Brexit may send EU 'down the drain' - German vice chancellorTTIP has failed – but no one is admitting it, says German Vice-Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel

Our insignificant little country is obviously more like the linchpin of the EU.

stuarthanley

If she was on fire, I'd stand back. Pretty sure she's about 90% proof.

Id say 100% proof, politicians are full of Sh...poo.

davewave

​junker just wants a superstate which he can control,. what's wrong with t … ​junker just wants a superstate which he can control,. what's wrong with that.

It has been tried before.

landros1

It has been tried before.

And Britain wasn't a fan when first Napoleon and then Hitler tried it previously.

tempt

I voted Brexit, but a remainer PM will do everything in her power to stop … I voted Brexit, but a remainer PM will do everything in her power to stop it from happening.Britain will NEVER leave the EU because Brexit process is 'too complex' for ministers to see through

If the vote showed anything, it's that we live in a post-fact world where things like expertise simply don't matter.

Look at Trump in America trying to do the same, even using Farage at rallies.

But some people are still seemingly convinced that Brexit will happen and we'll get the EU to acquiesce to every single demand we make. X)

Original Poster

bbc.co.uk/new…143
May to chair cabinet Brexit brainstorm

philphil61

Tory Anna Soubry - possibly the worst politician (in the voice of Jezza) … Tory Anna Soubry - possibly the worst politician (in the voice of Jezza) in the world. If she was on fire I wouldn't ....you get my drift.

Has she finally sobered-up? ;o)
Edited by: "Liverpool_Bear" 31st Aug 2016

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

If the vote showed anything, it's that we live in a post-fact world where … If the vote showed anything, it's that we live in a post-fact world where things like expertise simply don't matter.Look at Trump in America trying to do the same, even using Farage at rallies.But some people are still seemingly convinced that Brexit will happen and we'll get the EU to acquiesce to every single demand we make. X)

And here he is, the Chief of the Tin Foil Hat brigade. Brexit will never happen, even though the Prime Minister has said it would and is indeed having meetings about it.

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-1190-625/the-true-origin-of-the-tin-foil-hat-and-why-its-the-stupidest-thing-to-wear-if-youre-paranoid-about-the-government.jpg
"Brexit will never happen. The Martians told me via broadcasts to the fillings in my teeth "

Edited by: "Liverpool_Bear" 31st Aug 2016

Edited by: "Bigfootpete" 31st Aug 2016

telegraph.co.uk/new…ai/

Reading between the lines it sounds like we are staying in the EU Chaps. There will be no Brexit according to Mrs May...

This was reported a few weeks ago:

Renault-Nissan 'reasonably optimistic' over Brexit

Rather unsurprisingly, and contrary to the nonsense previously spouted on this site by some Remainiacs, Mr Ghosn (the CEO of Renault-Nissan) is being very pragmatic about the future of car production in the UK and awaiting the outcome of the UK-EU trade negotiations: "The question is what will happen to customs, trade and circulation of products. That will determine how, and how much we will invest in the UK."

Posted a couple of days ago.

Warsaw joins charm offensive to woo London bankers

So now Warsaw joins Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dublin in trying to relocate the City of London. So much choice! Where will all the financial companies eventually decide to go? Maybe all the big swinging d***s will have a champagne-fuelled black-tie dinner at which they will pull the name of the winning city out of a hat?

If Brexit doesn't happen then it would prove we no longer are a democratic society, and it seems remainers would rather give up democracy than the EU.

of course there would be nigh on civil war if it didn't happen. you cannot dismiss a majority vote for the wishes of the minority.

Also wasnt the UK supposed to explode by now?
Edited by: "haritori" 1st Sep 2016

3guesses

This was reported a few weeks ago:Renault-Nissan 'reasonably optimistic' … This was reported a few weeks ago:Renault-Nissan 'reasonably optimistic' over BrexitRather unsurprisingly, and contrary to the nonsense previously spouted on this site by some Remainiacs, Mr Ghosn (the CEO of Renault-Nissan) is being very pragmatic about the future of car production in the UK and awaiting the outcome of the UK-EU trade negotiations: "The question is what will happen to customs, trade and circulation of products. That will determine how, and how much we will invest in the UK."

The Eurosceptics are all being proved wrong 1by 1.

landros1

The Eurosceptics are all being proved wrong 1by 1.

Hit like instead of reply.

Don't you mean the europhiles?
Edited by: "SJHan" 1st Sep 2016

Reported yesterday:

UK job market 'weak around Brexit vote'

A good headline to appeal to europhiles and Remainiacs. However, the article also says:

Recruitment giant Hays has said the UK job market weakened … Recruitment giant Hays has said the UK job market weakened "significantly" around the time of the EU referendum, but it is too early to judge the long-term impact of the vote.

And:

"We are mindful that July and August are seasonally quiet months for the … "We are mindful that July and August are seasonally quiet months for the industry and September (which can be one of the largest revenue contributors of the year) will provide more meaningful insight."

Banned

3guesses

Recruitment giant Hays has said the UK job market weakened … Recruitment giant Hays has said the UK job market weakened "significantly" around the time of the EU referendum, but it is too early to judge the long-term impact of the vote.

June & July are always quieter & the it escalates in Aug & Sept & then goes down again from Oct to March.

It happens every year, year in & year out. The only exception being 2007 & 2008.

Original Poster

"We are mindful that July and August are seasonally quiet months for the … "We are mindful that July and August are seasonally quiet months for the industry and September (which can be one of the largest revenue contributors of the year) will provide more meaningful insight."

No one should contacts Hays for jobs. Absolute data mining scammers. If you get through to a consultant, they ask you to come in with your certificates, Ni card, etc. and make you fill forms which asks for REFERENCES from your previous employers. And, then you never hear back! And, they regularly advertise non-existent high paying jobs
Edited by: "zworld" 2nd Sep 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47379
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions