Groups
    EXPIRED

Brian Lara Cricket 2007 - Xbox360

Hi I played the demo of this on xbox live last night and thought that it was pretty darn good, anyone help me find the best price so far I have it on powerplaydirect for £35.99 but using the £3 voucher on here you can grab it for £32.99.

powerplaydirect.com/asp…BX3powerplaydirect.com/asp…BX3

BRINC4 - £3 off anything over £35

Anyone find it any cheaper??

Cheers

Rob

1 Comment

I played a demo of it on Monday and thought it was good so ordered it from powerplaydirect, couldn't find it any cheaper.

I think the game comes out tomorrow and the status of my order is still "Backorder - This item has not yet been released and will be allocated to your order on its arrival.", so it looks like I won't be getting it on the day of release:-(

Also noticed that the price on my order has changed to £35.27 and it states that the item is adjusted for a coupon code offer. Looks like my £3 off has changed to 72p:-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445

See more discussions