Brick layers

Posted 24th Mar
what’s the going day rate for brick layers and labourers in Manchester on average?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
glockulookinat24/03/2020 11:03

I guess it depends on experience , an apprentice would obvs be minimum …I guess it depends on experience , an apprentice would obvs be minimum wage I'm guessing , but my mates a bricklayer for a civil engineering firm and is on 10.50 ph but he's got years of experience behind him

A time served brickie with years of experience is on £10.50 an hour?
12 Comments
I guess it depends on experience , an apprentice would obvs be minimum wage I'm guessing , but my mates a bricklayer for a civil engineering firm and is on 10.50 ph but he's got years of experience behind him
At the moment zilch, but £180-£200 going rate.

I guess it depends on experience , an apprentice would obvs be minimum …I guess it depends on experience , an apprentice would obvs be minimum wage I'm guessing , but my mates a bricklayer for a civil engineering firm and is on 10.50 ph but he's got years of experience behind him

A time served brickie with years of experience is on £10.50 an hour?

That's so little, are you sure, just £10.50/hr, can't get many British would work for that money.
Would you say £200 for just a brickie or brickie and labourer
Maybe around 80 quid for a labourer
I would say they'll be expected to lay 2000 bricks per day.
With 15 tea breaks included for free.
About £ 94.25 a week I think, regardless of experience!
£15 ph if it’s jobbing work or £450-£550 per thousand brick depending on where u are in the country personally wouldn’t get out of bed for less than £150 per day
£15 an hour is reasonable, what’s the daily hours on average 8, 9 or 10.

Do I normally supply the cement mixer?
jaks10124/03/2020 15:33

£15 an hour is reasonable, what’s the daily hours on average 8, 9 or 10.Do …£15 an hour is reasonable, what’s the daily hours on average 8, 9 or 10.Do I normally supply the cement mixer?

Na they should bring their own
No brickie is working by the hour, it's by the job. even the labourers get paid a day rate.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants