Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Brick Phone Wanted

Posted 25th Oct
hi hope you are well!

I need to buy a phone for my grand father but he only uses them bug button nokia phones. I preferably want a Nokia and it has to be unlocked and around £20. I know caroline warehouse until recently gave a free nokia 105 with a £10 top up then discontinued it. I was wondering if there is any similar phones and if that phone is worth buying for £20

thanks for reading!
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
This Caroline sounds well dodgy , wouldn't buy of her.
38764645-IHvHo.jpg
Blimey! So you posted the question 16 mins ago - and you've already bought one???
13 Comments
38764645-IHvHo.jpg
adamderak25/10/2019 12:50

Another "scam" website, I guess!
I could've swore I read a similar post to this just recently? I take it you only need 2G and not a smartphone if he likes buttons. Does he specifically NEED big buttons as some of the small 2G phones have smallish buttons.

Could you buy a cheap "locked" handset and then get an unlock code from say eBay for approx £1? That would open the market up. Perhaps a cheap 'used' phone or reconditioned?
cmdr_elito25/10/2019 12:52

[Image]

Thanks very much for the pm. Very helpful cannot dm you unfortunately
Ended up buying a nokia 106 becuase he preferred a more square look instead of a rounded look
Blimey! So you posted the question 16 mins ago - and you've already bought one???
Phsycronix25/10/2019 13:04

Blimey! So you posted the question 16 mins ago - and you've already bought …Blimey! So you posted the question 16 mins ago - and you've already bought one???

Thanks to all of our informative guidance I suspect
adamderak25/10/2019 13:13

Thanks to all of our informative guidance I suspect

Well, I started to have a look around.

Found some nice little handsets for around £5-10.

Oh well.
deals6925/10/2019 13:02

Thanks very much for the pm. Very helpful cannot dm you …Thanks very much for the pm. Very helpful cannot dm you unfortunately

No worries.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants