Groups

Brightness slider has gone

Hi, I used to have a brightness slider now its gone. ive followed a few tips to get it back from google but its still not there can anyone help me please the screen is blinding me! Its a Lenovo all in one PC.

Many Thanks

8 Comments

Does the FN key and home at the same time work?

Original Poster

Aaron_QPR

Does the FN key and home at the same time work?

No It doesnt

FN and arrows? I remember an older Lenovo being that. I guess you've tried that though.

Original Poster

Aaron_QPR

FN and arrows? I remember an older Lenovo being that. I guess you've … FN and arrows? I remember an older Lenovo being that. I guess you've tried that though.

Yes ive tried that, its not anywhere in settings either its driving me mad.

On my Lenovo laptop F8 is bright up , F7 bright down (from memory ) have little brightness symbols on the keys, no Fn or shift required , perhaps yours is the same .

Control panel, personalization, click on Window colour an
    appearance, and change the colour scheme which resets the contrast to normal.

claire7519

Yes ive tried that, its not anywhere in settings either its driving me … Yes ive tried that, its not anywhere in settings either its driving me mad.

Does this help?
    support.lenovo.com/us/…827

My Samsung s4 has done the same thing, I had a slider in my quick pull down menu but it disappeared and now I need to go right into my settings it was not after an update either. I hope you find your answer soon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc22
      2. Kitchen tap replacement11
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1212
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please33

See more discussions