Expired

Bring back Mark and Lard

9 replies
Found 14th Dec 2008
Find the daytime DJ's on Radio One very boring.
Anyone else miss them?

Might only be me...........

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

God yeah. Mark and Lard were the afternoons!!! Fantastic show. Kept me entertained from 2 till 4 every day... "WHO!!!"

That fat git in the morning seriously blows.....

Do you not think it shows your age when you stop listening to Radio 1 and start listening to Radio 2 or similar.

greg_68;3761776

Do you not think it shows your age when you stop listening to Radio 1 and … Do you not think it shows your age when you stop listening to Radio 1 and start listening to Radio 2 or similar.

Ha Ha! Enjoying "Wogan" in the morning ! I Do...

Original Poster

started listening to Jon Gaunt on Talksport but he just got sacked for calling someone a Nazi

Banned

greg_68;3761776

Do you not think it shows your age when you stop listening to Radio 1 and … Do you not think it shows your age when you stop listening to Radio 1 and start listening to Radio 2 or similar.

yeah but radio 2 has changed completely from what it was like

now play decent music and have some good comedians

or they did....

radio 1 now is paid for by the record companies who pay for airplay for their top chart acts

Havn't listened to radio 1 since mark and lard were pulled funally enough. Now listen to one of my local radio stations Jack FM just plays good music all day except breakfast when there's actually a DJ.
Have a listen yourselves.
jackfm.co.uk/

mark and lard were very good, but when do you get to a age where you dont want to listen to new music anymore? think i will stick to radio 1 for now

skusey;3761798

started listening to Jon Gaunt on Talksport but he just got sacked for … started listening to Jon Gaunt on Talksport but he just got sacked for calling someone a Nazi

who was it hitler
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition71781
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions