Groups

Bring back Mexican Oxo Cubes!

I really need your help. Mexican oxo cubes - which are amazing - are now discontinued and selling on ebay for ridiculous money. I emailed Premier foods that supply them and they will pass on my comments to the marketing department.

Please please can you do the same and request for them to be brought back . Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

whats the email addy i will request they bring em back too

Original Poster

Mardyass;3491189

whats the email addy i will request they bring em back too

thanks a million you are are a star! - hope this works premierfoods.co.uk/abo…us/

p.s you don't have to complete the address field and can put preferred contact a email xx

Thank you for your enquiry. It has been forwarded to the relevant team who will deal with your enquiry and get back to you if required.

maybe if enough requests for them they will bring them back

Original Poster

thanks again - keeping my fingers crossed

whats the going rate on ebay?

i bet some small corner shops have them in stock from ages ago - if theres enough money to be made i might keep my eyes open for them

Original Poster

roryk83;3493402

whats the going rate on ebay?i bet some small corner shops have them in … whats the going rate on ebay?i bet some small corner shops have them in stock from ages ago - if theres enough money to be made i might keep my eyes open for them

sOME HAVE GONE FOR £25 FOR 6 BOXES ! 6 per box)

just had a look on ebay at these, seems like theres a bit of a glut of them on there now. cant believe people would seriously pay that type of money for them! they must be good!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      3. What do these 2 men have in common68
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134

See more discussions