Bring back Parry and Graham, i'm sick of keys and gray (boring), unhappy talksport fan

sick to the back teeth of Keys and Gray, Parry and Graham had me in stitches most mornings.

10 Comments

Banned

great, do you not think this would have been better directed at Talksport than a shopping forum?

I would like them back on sky sports. Sick of hearing alan smith and other rubbish. Tek a boo san.

got to agree. get them back on sky and get parry back on talksport. I tried to listen to them but most of they time they don't sound comfortable on air and would rather be anywhere else.
the sky coverage is now bland boring pap (apart from wilkins being so bad he's actually now a joke figure) and I doubt bringing in gary neville will make any difference.

Original Poster

colinsunderland

great, do you not think this would have been better directed at Talksport … great, do you not think this would have been better directed at Talksport than a shopping forum?

i didn't realise all posts in the miscellaneous section where about shopping...........?!?!?

Banned

hamza123

i didn't realise all posts in the miscellaneous section where about … i didn't realise all posts in the miscellaneous section where about shopping...........?!?!?

from your post i thought you were asking talksport to bring back parry and graham, do you think the directors read this forum or something?

Original Poster

colinsunderland

from your post i thought you were asking talksport to bring back parry … from your post i thought you were asking talksport to bring back parry and graham, do you think the directors read this forum or something?

well you thought wrong!

They go on holiday at the end of may for 6 weeks, so that should be a bit of a relief. I dont even tune in between brazil and H&J anymore, so dull.

The problem is that they are totally sports orientated, the previous pair used to cover none sports items and were generally quite funny. Now Keys and Gray just carry on where Brazil leaves off. Sometimes they cover the same topic from dawn till dusk which can get very tedious.

Personnally I can't see them being happy in that slot and will either move to the breakfast show or more likely to the drivetime show.

Mike Graham is on Talksport between the hours of 1.am to 6.am Monday to Thursday

I have to agree although i cant stand Keys on anything! Never liked the little muppet on Sky ether. I miss Grays commentary on Sky though Take a boo son!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??34
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…33
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213599
    4. What an absolute disgrace2155

See more discussions