Groups

Bristol Aquarium

anyone been? is it worth £13.50 per ticket

15 Comments

Blue Reef Aquarium......I went just after it opened for the first time. It's a bit pricey but good fun if you've never been before..

Heres a £1 off per ticket voucher... might be worth a go link

Its ok, but they dont allow fishing rods inside. Rules like that should be on their notice board or something.

we had a weekend to bristol few weeks back..blooming amazing place. wanted t do @Bristol (science museum for kids) and SS.Brunel. didnt get to do the first one as kids were tired but i really reccomend the SS Brunel...we had a good time

I went with the gf. It isn't massive but is quite a nice way to kill an hour or so especially if you coincide it with their 3d cinema screenings. Worth going to though if you haven't been. I was also pleasantly surprised by Bristol Zoo too.

Bristol Zoo is very good for its size (used to have yearly pass for it).

I went to the blue reef one when it opened, its not too bad reall. If you have a return ticket from temple meads to anywhere you can get in buy one get one free.

Just get yourself a return from say temple meads to avonmouth to get the ticket, and get your bogof. Shouldnt cost you too much.

Look here, firstgreatwestern.co.uk/Con…129

Original Poster

^^^ awesome post. Many thanks we live In Cardiff so we use the train everytime we do a day trip. So that will safe me loads. Ty!!

Any good restaurants by the harbour? Heard zen a Chinese resturant is good but not sure bout the price. Anyone been?

Plenty of places to eat. If your after Chinese I recommend cosmo all you can eat, £13 but a really nice place with loads of choice.

mango850

^^^ awesome post. Many thanks we live In Cardiff so we use the train … ^^^ awesome post. Many thanks we live In Cardiff so we use the train everytime we do a day trip. So that will safe me loads. Ty!! Any good restaurants by the harbour? Heard zen a Chinese resturant is good but not sure bout the price. Anyone been?

As said below, cosmo is good if its the evening for all you can eat, but is about a 15/20 minutes walk.

There is a lloyds on the waterfront if you want a cheap and cheerful meal.

Original Poster

Heard of cosmo but never been. Am I right in saying there is a time limit eating in cosmo. If so how long could we stay for? 1hr? 2hrs?

2 hrs. Plenty of time for some face stuffing!!!

Cosmo has a 2 hour seating limit but is good

Loads of nice places on the harbourside though. If you have an android phone the vouchercloud app is a must for bogof food offers or you can get the pc version and print the offers

We eat in Severshed quite a bit or Pitcher & Piano or The Living Room

Yeah living room is awesome............ Or hooters!!!!

Banned

Personally, I thinks it's cruel that fish are kept in tanks..... and water.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX67
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871520
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436163

See more discussions