'Bristol's Resident ****' invited to primary school

Top comments
Banned
As we tumble through the looking glass, nothing shocks me anymore!
92 Comments
Banned
As we tumble through the looking glass, nothing shocks me anymore!
Oh god forbid a man have a dress on!

In the 90's I swore in primary school and alot of kids said derogatory comments, remember people trying to grab girls breasts, sex ed. , Discussing what movies we had watched (terminator, Alien, Predator etc) Etc

And this was the number one song at the time that remember kids singing vividly;
Edited by moderator: "removed offensive word" 24th Feb
One day soon, there will no longer be any boundaries, discretion or any form of age appropriateness checks.
Nothing will be off limits.
May as will just ditch all existing laws while we're at it too and save all the social justice warriors the hassle.
World's gone mad,
"Parson Street Primary School is the first Bristol school to be awarded a Gold Practice Status for promoting equality and diversity."
I can't believe they actually give awards for such things!
and,
"Many of these children will not be LGBT themselves but they will at some point come into contact with someone who is."
They may also at some point come into contact with all manner of different things, I don't know say, a rapist, murderer, serial killer, a rabid dog, or a dangerous wild animal, should we be introducing the kid's to any of these things just in case?
Bestard6 h, 0 m ago

One day soon, there will no longer be any boundaries, discretion or any …One day soon, there will no longer be any boundaries, discretion or any form of age appropriateness checks.Nothing will be off limits.May as will just ditch all existing laws while we're at it too and save all the social justice warriors the hassle.

Lol you must be joking, more like soon the kids will be goose stepping into school in the morning.
The kids don't swear unless they are foreign and the teachers don't understand what they are saying otherwise pretty much everything is a bad word.
The kids have to wear the exact uniform, no wearing charcoal trousers if you could not find black ones in their size.
No excuse for having holes in your uniform or it looking a bit old, same for the shoes which must be black leather.
If your a boy don't you dare have hair thats longer then the norm and brushes your shoulders the teachers will start complaining.
If your a girl dont you dare have hair thats shouter then shoulder length and it must be in a pony tail or the teachers will start complaining.
No sitting on a chair no matter how much your legs hurt you must sit cross legged on the floor.
No sitting during school trip even if theres seats available your not allowed to use them you must stand or sit on the floor when told to.
No drinks except cold water in school.
Don't get me started on the lunch rules, can't even have any kind of spread in a sandwich, doesn't matter if the kid starves all day refusing to eat it as long as it conforms to the rules.
They also seem to have very rigid gender rules and expectations of living conditions, if you read any of the actual material they get from school its all mummy is in the kitchen and daddy is at work.
The most depressing thing is that this is happening all over Europe and the US - nothing is sacred anymore: children are the battleground.

Strong countries that believe in national sovereignty, like Poland and Hungary, resist the dictates of the centralised power [the EU]. What is the outcome? Hungary passes a law pressing for greater transparency of foreign NGOs, and they are being taken to court by the EU. Poland rejects economic migrants and is fighting against having its (admittedly perfunctory) voting rights removed.

It’s stuff like this that is pushing people to the extremes.
Dyslexic_Dog17 m ago

World's gone mad, "Parson Street Primary School is the first Bristol …World's gone mad, "Parson Street Primary School is the first Bristol school to be awarded a Gold Practice Status for promoting equality and diversity."I can't believe they actually give awards for such things!and,"Many of these children will not be LGBT themselves but they will at some point come into contact with someone who is."They may also at some point come into contact with all manner of different things, I don't know say, a rapist, murderer, serial killer, a rabid dog, or a dangerous wild animal, should we be introducing the kid's to any of these things just in case?

Yes actually, why do you think thats a bad idea? That sounds really good to me, bring in a dangerous animal to teach kids caution and about the fact they can get a infection, same applies to a criminal coming in to teach about stranger danger although they are moving away from stranger danger now as it was misleading and not tackling abuse in the home as most isn't strangers.

Instead of them using material that assumes kids have a mummy and daddy to teach them maths in a long round about way which is totally unnecessary, they can simply teach maths straight and then devote some time to teaching kids why they shouldn't stroke random animals or pick up pigeons while eating their lunch (I've seen people do that in the park).
There's literally nothing wrong with this at all. The way it's been framed is questionable, but it's the mail so...
Saturn11 m ago

Is that even legal? I blame funkypigeon.com for this unsavoury …Is that even legal? I blame funkypigeon.com for this unsavoury development. What next? Demanding IVF and civil partnerships? [Image]

Probably not and i certainly dont see the appeal of luring them over with food and then grabbing them and holding them for a while, i guess they dont have bird flu in the middle east (they look middle eastern).
There's literally nothing to this story.

It's just there for angry childless men to have a kneejerk reaction too.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals2 h, 31 m ago

There's literally nothing to this story.It's just there for angry …There's literally nothing to this story.It's just there for angry childless men to have a kneejerk reaction too.

33321746-oFiwH.jpg

I would say you couldn't make this up, but you evidently do. Daryl or Darlene, maybe?
Batton down the hatches, the broflakes and gammon are coming. They've read something in the Daily Mail, that doesn't sit with their world view, are confused and angry about things, and they aren't afraid to type angrily into an internet forum to look for others who will also be outraged. They'll type things like 'the worlds gone mad', about a story they read. In the daily mail. About a school they don't go to. Or they don't know anyone who goes to.

You lot need a safe space. I just wish it wasn't this website. Do you have any friends, y'know in the real-life?
When I was t school I remember having a smack head read to us and recant tales about shooting up, how to steal for drugs and all the fun they have sleeping with random women.

Didn't fo me any harm. I'm perfectly fine
Edited by: "MSK." 24th Feb
Original Poster
HEAWD in hypocrisy shocker
Can someone explain to me the actual problem they have with this?
catbeans24th Feb

May I introduce you to @Dopamine for an answer , the resident **** post originator.
Dopamine24th Feb

This is @Dopamine 's only contribution to his own thread topic is this after 15 hours, would be good if he could offer further directional comments that are relevant.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals6 h, 3 m ago

There's literally nothing to this story.It's just there for angry …There's literally nothing to this story.It's just there for angry childless men to have a kneejerk reaction too.

Would be good if you could offer a coherent explanation of what was the past in contrast to that is now. I am ever so curious.
Dopamine48 m ago

Saturn3 h, 32 m ago

[Image] I would say you couldn't make this up, but you evidently do. …[Image] I would say you couldn't make this up, but you evidently do. Daryl or Darlene, maybe?

catbeans36 m ago

You don't want to give children the tools to self-identify. They should suffer in adolescence, confused and angry! It's the English way! Leave means leave, religion of peace etczzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I believe the news tells us an implementation of government's social inclusion policy in early years education that's combined with knowledge and understanding of the world in the EYFS Framework in Development Matters. Some parents voted cold, which is not unreasonable, since some good deals here in HUKD get cold votes.

Though it is questionable why a national news report would make news that has local paper newsworthiness, if that.

The way it works with these invites to schools or children's birthday parties is that the really good shows and performances are recommended to others by word of mouth. So I doubt very much this is a poor invite (in World Book Week).
splender6 m ago

I believe the news tells us an implementation of government's social …I believe the news tells us an implementation of government's social inclusion policy in early years education that's combined with knowledge and understanding of the world in the EYFS Framework in Development Matters. Some parents voted cold, which is not unreasonable, since some good deals here in HUKD get cold votes. Though it is questionable why a national news report would make news that has local paper newsworthiness, if that. The way it works with these invites to schools or children's birthday parties is that the really good shows and performances are recommended to others by word of mouth. So I doubt very much this is a poor invite (in World Book Week).

Did you actually go to school?
Bestard13 m ago

Yes, and ?

Edit, I though that I should offer you a comprehensive choice in your reply.

No, and ?
Edited by: "splender" 24th Feb
Josh.Rogan2 h, 35 m ago

Batton down the hatches, the broflakes and gammon are coming. They've …Batton down the hatches, the broflakes and gammon are coming. They've read something in the Daily Mail, that doesn't sit with their world view, are confused and angry about things, and they aren't afraid to type angrily into an internet forum to look for others who will also be outraged. They'll type things like 'the worlds gone mad', about a story they read. In the daily mail. About a school they don't go to. Or they don't know anyone who goes to.You lot need a safe space. I just wish it wasn't this website. Do you have any friends, y'know in the real-life?

Gammon?
Krooner38 m ago

You don't want to give children the tools to self-identify. They should …You don't want to give children the tools to self-identify. They should suffer in adolescence, confused and angry! It's the English way! Leave means leave, religion of peace etczzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Self identify? Its just a drag queen not one of those, I'm keeping my junk but getting a boob job and insisting people call me a gender based on my mood today, types.
Segata-Sanshiro10 m ago

Gammon?

Middle aged red-faced white male, usually ranting about Brexit, immigrants and political correctness gone mad. First seen in wild in June 2017 edition of BBC Question Time from York. Immortalized in the hashtag #wallofgammon

I had to resort to urban dictionary
Edited by: "Bestard" 24th Feb
splender26 m ago

Yes, and ?Edit, I though that I should offer you a comprehensive choice in …Yes, and ?Edit, I though that I should offer you a comprehensive choice in your reply.No, and ?

Is English your first language?
Segata-Sanshiro14 m ago

Gammon?

Gammon = Middle aged red-faced white male, usually ranting about Brexit, immigrants and political correctness gone mad. (Credits: Urban Dictionary)

Though I am not sure if this is relevant nor helpful to the many pulled threads by the mods nor do I commend @Josh.Rogan 's usage of this word.
Bestard2 m ago

No, and?

then,

Yes, and?
Bestard16 m ago

Splender works on the theory of, why use a few words to get your point across when you can use the contents of the dictionary and confuse/bore everyone and kill the thread.
Original Poster
shadey125 m ago

Splender works on the theory of, why use a few words to get your point …Splender works on the theory of, why use a few words to get your point across when you can use the contents of the dictionary and confuse/bore everyone and kill the thread.

I tried adderall once
shadey129 m ago

Splender works on the theory of, why use a few words to get your point …Splender works on the theory of, why use a few words to get your point across when you can use the contents of the dictionary and confuse/bore everyone and kill the thread.

It was you and others who made comments on the thead that caused concern with the moderators and they killed the thread.
Regarding dictionary, I don't use the dictionary normally, but I did have to look up that word on gammon though.
Segata-Sanshiro33 m ago

Self identify? Its just a drag queen not one of those, I'm keeping my junk …Self identify? Its just a drag queen not one of those, I'm keeping my junk but getting a boob job and insisting people call me a gender based on my mood today, types.

Come on Error, you're better than that.
This is normal, everyday Bristol.
As a side note, as a Brexit voter the Gammon reference made me laugh!
Edited by: "drasim" 24th Feb
drasim8 m ago

This is normal, everyday Bristol.As a side note, as a Brexit voter the …This is normal, everyday Bristol.As a side note, as a Brexit voter the Gammon reference made me laugh!

You can say that again, my innocence in eating gammon will never be the same.
drasim9 m ago

This is normal, everyday Bristol.As a side note, as a Brexit voter the …This is normal, everyday Bristol.As a side note, as a Brexit voter the Gammon reference made me laugh!

Do racist slurs usually make you laugh?
Krooner1 h, 37 m ago

You don't want to give children the tools to self-identify. They should …You don't want to give children the tools to self-identify. They should suffer in adolescence, confused and angry! It's the English way! Leave means leave, religion of peace etczzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah failing to expose toddlers to grotesque caricatures of women early enough really messes with their heads.
Rubisco7 m ago

Oh dear
Rubisco31 m ago

1) stop.looking.for.offence.where.there.is.none.

2) Gammon is pink. Salty, thick, bitter and pink. there are many aspects to focus on but it pink is only one of them. Wait a minute!, snowflakes! snowflakes are white - THAT'S RACIST! You see how ridiculous this sounds

3) if ukip voters and 'political correctness gone mad' crowd are pink, this is a lifestyle choice from drinking lashings of warm ale and getting angry about leftie-liberal-snowflakes. Not a race - do gammon wish to identify as non-binary on this?

4) If it were the case, which it is not, that gammon were a racial slur - thanks to the ancient texts of the great warrior poets such as ice cube, NWA and Snoop, racially derogatory terms to someone of the same race are definitely ok
Edited by: "Josh.Rogan" 24th Feb
Josh.Rogan7 m ago

1) stop.looking.for.offence.where.there.is.none.2) Gammon is pink. Salty, …1) stop.looking.for.offence.where.there.is.none.2) Gammon is pink. Salty, thick, bitter and pink. there are many aspects to focus on but it pink is only one of them. Wait a minute!, snowflakes! snowflakes are white - THAT'S RACIST! You see how ridiculous this sounds3) if ukip voters and 'political correctness gone mad' crowd are pink, this is a lifestyle choice from drinking lashings of warm ale and getting angry about leftie-liberal-snowflakes. Not a race - do gammon wish to identify as non-binary on this?4) If it were the case, which it is not, that gammon were a racial slur - thanks to the ancient texts of the great warrior poets such as ice cube, NWA and Snoop, racially derogatory terms to someone of the same race are definitely ok

Can "gammon" refer to a black person?
Bestard1 h, 31 m ago

Bestard2 h, 0 m ago

Allow me to do a typical @Saturn planetary manoeuvre on you, like the one he did on @HotEnglishAndWelshDeals here on this very thread?!

"donors" is the word that is known to those whose first language is English and who went to school.

In which you said and I quote herewith:-

"Strange.
I always thought the London elite were Tory voters.
Tory donaters even"

To stick to the topic of this thread, e.g. we have book donorswho donated books to a primary school.

I am just taking a guess, English is not your first language, is it (you just pretend to be so to justify your existence with the in-crowd here)?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants