brit trip codes does anyone have any spare

12 replies
Found 5th May 2008
hi every one i no i have asked before for brit trip codes and thank you very much to mum2conner&cerys and ukpotters in my pprevious post , i need 19 more points to get 50 and really want to get the 50 to book my holiday as there is only 2 caravans left for primrose valley for 84.00 , i no its along shot but any help wud be very much appriciated
thanks deanne xx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

your in luck . i have multipack. will just get it for you i'll pm it

sent x

Original Poster

ty so much juicy just tried to send u apm to thnak you but it says u have choosen not to recive pms ? thankyou sooooooooooooooooo much i can book now rep left , your alittle star hun xx

do you still need any?

Original Poster

hi vbeardmore thankyou for your offer but juicy gave me 28points and i now have the 50 points that i need to book my holiday i think someone else was after codes a few threads down from mine xxx

vbeardmore;2033458

do you still need any?

Hi - if you're not collecting them i'd really appreciate your code. I'm at 48 points, only need 2 more!

lrb76;2033787

Hi - if you're not collecting them i'd really appreciate your code. I'm … Hi - if you're not collecting them i'd really appreciate your code. I'm at 48 points, only need 2 more!

Just PM you. Enjoy! If I've misstyped, let me know and I will re send later this afternoon

mostwanteddirect;2033447

ty so much juicy just tried to send u apm to thnak you but it says u have … ty so much juicy just tried to send u apm to thnak you but it says u have choosen not to recive pms ? thankyou sooooooooooooooooo much i can book now rep left , your alittle star hun xx

any time xxx i have saved enough so i pop my spare codes to peeps on here

vbeardmore;2033835

Just PM you. Enjoy! If I've misstyped, let me know and I will re send … Just PM you. Enjoy! If I've misstyped, let me know and I will re send later this afternoon

Many thanks again! Does anyone know if these 'offers' actually provide genuine discounts. I mean Merlin attractions and Haven holidays often have special prices, has anyone checked the price with and without the brit trip discount and found a significant price differencet?? I would be interested to know

I'd suggest having a read of this before you get too excited about using Brit Trips for Haven holidays

swaymyway.com/200…so/

Starlet;2036674

I'd suggest having a read of this before you get too excited about using … I'd suggest having a read of this before you get too excited about using Brit Trips for Haven holidays :(http://www.swaymyway.com/2008/05/02/walkers-brit-trips-for-cheap-haven-holidays-i-dont-think-so/

Exactly as I thought - a great big con! Would have worked out cheaper going through quidco with a discount code. There was one for 5% floating around somewhere. Thanks for the link x

it does actually say with online bookings no othwer discounts to be allowed im sure i read that as we were going to butlins but found it cheaper online with codes from newspapers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions