1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
40 Comments

agreed

Its paid to British citizens

treble99;6752472

Its paid to British citizens

It's nothing to do with citizenship - child benefit is supposed to assist with bringing up a child in this country because the parents live and work in this country - that's not what's going on here...

Plus winter fuel allowance to all the ex pats on the Costa del Sol!!

Original Poster

I just find it SICK that theres all this homelessness and poverty in this country and theyre throwing all my tax £s around.

moob;6752504

It's nothing to do with citizenship - child benefit is supposed to assist … It's nothing to do with citizenship - child benefit is supposed to assist with bringing up a child in this country because the parents live and work in this country - that's not what's going on here...

I have to agree, but i would itt not be intersting to see how much in general beniefits where sent abroad?:whistling:

moob;6752504

It's nothing to do with citizenship - child benefit is supposed to assist … It's nothing to do with citizenship - child benefit is supposed to assist with bringing up a child in this country because the parents live and work in this country - that's not what's going on here...

You are wrong.

generaloneill;6752539

I just find it SICK that theres all this homelessness and poverty in this … I just find it SICK that theres all this homelessness and poverty in this country and theyre throwing all my tax £s around.

It's also their tax money.

thesaint;6752557

You are wrong.It's also their tax money.

WHY?

thesaint;6752557

You are wrong.

Explain away...

completely wrong!!!! grrrrr makes me so angry!

Banned

generaloneill;6752539

I just find it SICK that theres all this homelessness and poverty in this … I just find it SICK that theres all this homelessness and poverty in this country and theyre throwing all my tax £s around.

You find it 'SICK' do you?

I find it so hard to get that worked up about it.

Banned

lprangle21;6752575

You could use this smilie if you want:x

If you use it more than once that means you're really angry.:thumbsup:

jtx;6752571

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/majornews/6475165/Britain-pays-child-benefit-for-more-than-50000-children-living-abroad.html

And that is just Poland!

jtx;6752571

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/majornews/6475165/Britain-pays-child-benefit-for-more-than-50000-children-living-abroad.html

That's really shocking to me.. had no idea.

Original Poster

When you work as long hours as me and still struggle to buy your kids all the clothes they ask for, maybe you would.

Banned

generaloneill;6752612

When you work as long hours as me and still struggle to buy your kids all … When you work as long hours as me and still struggle to buy your kids all the clothes they ask for, maybe you would.

So if I had kids that I couldn't afford things for, then I'd resent 'foreigners' more?

I think that indicates where you anger is come from.

generaloneill;6752612

When you work as long hours as me and still struggle to buy your kids all … When you work as long hours as me and still struggle to buy your kids all the clothes they ask for, maybe you would.

you could try and say no to your kids it is allowed, then you wouldn't have to work so hard.:)

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6752646

So if I had kids that I couldn't afford things for, then I'd resent … So if I had kids that I couldn't afford things for, then I'd resent 'foreigners' more?I think that indicates where you anger is come from.

suck on a lemon dude. If they didnt milk the system. well it kinda speaks for itself that I wouldnt be peeved at them.

You make me sound like the BNP the way your mixing it.

Has nobody mentioned tax credits?

Banned

yeah them bloody poles.....they do nothing for this country whatsoever:roll:

its kids man 24 million is nothing how much do you think they pay in taxes and spend in the economy over here......it aint as cut n shut as what they are making out

more spin from the parties that be

Banned

generaloneill;6752673

suck on a lemon dude. If they didnt milk the system. well it kinda speaks … suck on a lemon dude. If they didnt milk the system. well it kinda speaks for itself that I wouldnt be peeved at them.You make me sound like the BNP the way your mixing it.

Will that make me more bitter?

I prefer being sweet thanks:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;6752687

Will that make me more bitter?I prefer being sweet thanks:thumbsup:

Sad comment IMO!

Banned

Nitro111;6752738

Sad comment IMO!

+1

And with all that debating skill too!

Some people!:roll:

Banned

ants97;6752655

you could try and say no to your kids it is allowed, then you wouldn't … you could try and say no to your kids it is allowed, then you wouldn't have to work so hard.:)

Wow.

So you want the OP's kids to run around naked?

Just wow!

guv;6752812

Wow. So you want the OP's kids to run around naked?Just wow!

:roll:

guv;6752787

+1And with all that debating skill too!Some people!:roll:

And yours is? VERY

Banned

Nitro111;6752844

And yours is? VERY

I got child benefit for my daughter whilst serving with the Army in Germany, does that make me a bad person?

guv;6752896

Wow..... Some people just dont realise when others are agreeing with … Wow..... Some people just dont realise when others are agreeing with them!Some people! :roll:

LOL. Some People. :whistling:

Speaking of Child benefit does anyone know / have contact details for the higher eduction authority for when child benefit cannot decide if an 18yr old studying a certain course at college qualifies and they pass it on to said higher education authority to decide.

BTEC/NVQ qualify for CB but for when it's classed as only a diploma they cannot enter that into computer to update CB details. Anyone have any dealings with CB when the scenario is as above thanks.

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;6752940

I got child benefit for my daughter whilst serving with the Army in … I got child benefit for my daughter whilst serving with the Army in Germany, does that make me a bad person?

Definitely, ya sponger!

(PS... dont forget the faceplate!) :thumbsup::w00t:

guv;6752966

Definitely, ya sponger! :p(PS... dont forget the faceplate!) … Definitely, ya sponger! :p(PS... dont forget the faceplate!) :thumbsup::w00t:

It will be in post tomorrow. I'll reply to your PM in 5.

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;6752981

It will be in post tomorrow. I'll reply to your PM in 5.

hehe... Cheers matey. :thumbsup:

i bet the bill for 50000 kids living abroad is still considerably less than 600 greed fuelled mps living the life of reilly..... i know who i would give my money to out of the 2 groups

Send em all back i say ................

casparwhite;6752686

more spin from the parties that be

You may have a point:thumbsup:

Absolute insanity!

Paddy_o_furniture;6752940

I got child benefit for my daughter whilst serving with the Army in … I got child benefit for my daughter whilst serving with the Army in Germany, does that make me a bad person?

but was it paid for by the Geman taxpayers or the British taxpayers?

lprangle21;6752575

your not polish r u lol sorry had to ask
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75855
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions