Groups

britains got talent??

does anybody know when the next repeat of yesterdays britains got talent is on please as i 4got to set my sky+ box last night?
    thanks

15 Comments

cant you watch it on itv website or on watch again?

2:50pm today itv1

Original Poster

wonkey;5037413

cant you watch it on itv website or on watch again?

whats watch again??

Original Poster

vengod;5037418

2:50pm today itv1

super thanks :thumbsup:

on virgin you can watch most tv shows again. surely sky has the same feature?

The series link is your friend!

Original Poster

wonkey;5037438

on virgin you can watch most tv shows again. surely sky has the same … on virgin you can watch most tv shows again. surely sky has the same feature?

no that i no of, they have anytime tv but its not on there

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5037445

The series link is your friend!

i no yeah i thought i had set it up but i think my son has deleted it, which he's not owning up to!!

It's on ITV Player.

I'm dissapointed with the level of female ;-) talent ;-) so far.

nkje02;5037454

i no yeah i thought i had set it up but i think my son has deleted it, … i no yeah i thought i had set it up but i think my son has deleted it, which he's not owning up to!!

Maybe it was deleted by accident, I do it occasionally lol.

Set up a new link, then K it straight away, I tend not to delete stuff if I press the keep button straight off. If it gets deleted again after it's K'd, ground your son for a month and make him watch it with you! lol

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5037474

Maybe it was deleted by accident, I do it occasionally lol.Set up a new … Maybe it was deleted by accident, I do it occasionally lol.Set up a new link, then K it straight away, I tend not to delete stuff if I press the keep button straight off. If it gets deleted again after it's K'd, ground your son for a month and make him watch it with you! lol

lol hes only 6 and i think he would actualy enjoy watching it! lol

peodude;5037459

It's on ITV Player.I'm dissapointed with the level of female ;-) talent … It's on ITV Player.I'm dissapointed with the level of female ;-) talent ;-) so far.

ITV Player is far inferior to the BBC iPlayer. They really need to sort it out...

duckmagicuk2;5037506

ITV Player is far superior to the BBC iPlayer. They really need to sort … ITV Player is far superior to the BBC iPlayer. They really need to sort it out...

You mean INFERIOR?

If you do, i agree, iPlayer is great, and so is 4OD, but ITV Player is rubbish. There was talk of iPlayer software being sold to the other channels.

nkje02;5037504

lol hes only 6 and i think he would actualy enjoy watching it! lol

lmao, ok, we'll let him off this time!!! bless.

peodude;5037899

You mean INFERIOR?If you do, i agree, iPlayer is great, and so is 4OD, … You mean INFERIOR?If you do, i agree, iPlayer is great, and so is 4OD, but ITV Player is rubbish. There was talk of iPlayer software being sold to the other channels.

Yeah, I did mean inferior (now edited). My order of preference is iPlayer, 4OD, ITV Player...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions