Groups

Britain's got talent!

Banned
    youtube.com/wat…rHo

youtube.com/wat…A_E

I hope he wins his got real talent.

It seems like his had a sad life bullied in school, looks sad i hope he winds!

5 Comments

[SIZE="4"]Police alert over TV contestant[/SIZE]

A contestant on ITV's Britain's Got Talent show has been withdrawn after police alerted producers that he was on the sex offenders' register.

Lancashire Police contacted ITV after being made aware that Richard Bates, 27, of Blackpool, was taking part in the variety talent show.

A police spokesman said there were concerns the programme might be seen by the victim or the victim's family.

The Home Office said Bates would be removed from the register next month.

A spokesman said he was placed on the sex offenders' register and given a two-year conditional discharge when he was sentenced at Preston Crown Court in December 2005.

No further details of the offence have been given.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Was it right to force him off the show ?

stora

[SIZE="4"]Police alert over TV contestant[/SIZE]A contestant on ITV's … [SIZE="4"]Police alert over TV contestant[/SIZE]A contestant on ITV's Britain's Got Talent show has been withdrawn after police alerted producers that he was on the sex offenders' register.Lancashire Police contacted ITV after being made aware that Richard Bates, 27, of Blackpool, was taking part in the variety talent show.A police spokesman said there were concerns the programme might be seen by the victim or the victim's family.The Home Office said Bates would be removed from the register next month.A spokesman said he was placed on the sex offenders' register and given a two-year conditional discharge when he was sentenced at Preston Crown Court in December 2005.No further details of the offence have been given. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6759717.stmWas it right to force him off the show ?

hotukdeals.com/for…e=6

Bit slow there!! :giggle: As to your question....I dont know

Sorry I've been out all day and missed your post.:oops:

stora

Sorry I've been out all day and missed your post.:oops:

No worries!! ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions