Groups

Britains Got Talent Final

Anyone else think that this is boring so far after 3 acts?

69 Comments

:xThe dog was good but why does everybody need to cry before they come on?

skusey;2216315

:xThe dog was good but why does everybody need to cry before they come on?

looked just like the same performance from the other day to me!

Original Poster

make that 4 acts...the dancers werent brilliant either...

Did anyone else notice when that Singer Guy said "The song wasnt in my hands" Simon's face went red!!!...Fix?lol

Love the dog act, looking forward to escala though.

Escala to win, can't stand cheeky monkeys, nemisis didn't offer much , weakest performance for them.

george to win

Original Poster

Strike were better than the rest so far

:):)

dean3988;2216373

george to win

Never thought I would say this BUT I agree with you

strike are just a novelty act

wait for signature

Andrew to win, sang the song played at my sisters funeral, awesome

break, tea anyone?

lee2008;2216333

Did anyone else notice when that Singer Guy said "The song wasnt in my … Did anyone else notice when that Singer Guy said "The song wasnt in my hands" Simon's face went red!!!...Fix?lol

Lol, yeah!! Unfair if he was told to sing it, although in all fairness Simon probably didn't know when he made his comments. :-(

dean3988;2216382

strike are just a novelty act

Which is exactly what the Royal Variety is about!! :-D

I don't want a singer to win... anything but a singer, PLEASE.

duckmagicuk2;2216445

Lol, yeah!! Unfair if he was told to sing it, although in all fairness … Lol, yeah!! Unfair if he was told to sing it, although in all fairness Simon probably didn't know when he made his comments. :-(Which is exactly what the Royal Variety is about!! :-DI don't want a singer to win... anything but a singer, PLEASE.

either way, george sampson to win, HE IS ON NOW

why did george do the same routine :-(

cheerleader;2216480

dont know, but i think he pulled it off

cheerleader;2216480

did he try to like mix it up a bit?

Banned

that kid was quite good but i think signature will be better

doughnuty;2216502

that kid was quite good but i think signature will be better

yeh but the plumpy one hasnt got but talent if you watch closely, he can just do the splits

It's getting better as the show goes on =]

what is the song escala are playing?

all these sort of shows have had there day now, scrap them all there ****, roll on thursday bb

yimmie;2216599

what is the song escala are playing?

Pallido

signature now - woo hoo

Banned

violin ladies were HOT

frollickingfrill;2216631

Pallido

thank you.

dean3988;2216512

yeh but the plumpy one hasnt got but talent if you watch closely, he can … yeh but the plumpy one hasnt got but talent if you watch closely, he can just do the splits

Oh look at him - he's fab!!!

Banned

signature are abit dissapointing this time, was abit samey, the guy in the turban does the same moves everytime.

Okay who you going for?

Faryl for me.

George

Escala. Faryl is brilliant, but she doesn't need to win like other acts, she'll get a recording contract anyway .

greg_68;2216664

Okay who you going for?Faryl for me.

Can't stand herrr! I want someone like... Signature... or Escada.. (think that's what they're called!)

I like Faryl, Andrew, George, Violin girls and signature - can't choose between those though!

hannah19790;2216691

I like Faryl, Andrew, George, Violin girls and signature - can't choose … I like Faryl, Andrew, George, Violin girls and signature - can't choose between those though!

Agree totally, all worthy winners

hannah19790;2216691

I like Faryl, Andrew, George, Violin girls and signature - can't choose … I like Faryl, Andrew, George, Violin girls and signature - can't choose between those though!

all deserve it, but you thing faryl and andrew will get contracts, george repeated, signiture or escala for me.

I'd vote for Signature if I were voting, however we all know that Kate & Gin will win don't we?
    The 'bangla Billy Jean' routine was superb lol

I think George did fab...doesnt look like he has a massive support from his family judging from support for all the others i think hes great...he gets my vote

Daytrader;2216627

all these sort of shows have had there day now, scrap them all there … all these sort of shows have had there day now, scrap them all there ****, roll on thursday bb

Haha. I'd rather watch people with talent.

Anyways, I do think that the producers have laid the law down in this final about what people were to do.

We've got the singing plumer, who says he didn't choose his song.

Faryl (sp?) was excitingly telling "More Talent" on ITV2 that if she got to the final then she'd sing Amazing Grace, but instead sang her audition song.

George Sampson was supposed to be dancing to a track which was made from two songs fused together, but "More Talent" said last night that the track STILL wasn't ready... so maybe they just never managed to do it for him, hence the repeated routine.

Bit of a shambles of a final from a production point of view, but amazing acts. I really couldn't call this one either. :thumbsup:

spobby;2216726

all deserve it, but you thing faryl and andrew will get contracts, george … all deserve it, but you thing faryl and andrew will get contracts, george repeated, signiture or escala for me.

yep what i was about to say. C'mon signiture :-D

Escala or signature my hands down faves
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764489
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …57105
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1634
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1821

See more discussions