Groups

Britain's Really Disgusting Food, Meat

Britain's Really Disgusting Food, Meat
    Please guys watch this., its really disgusting what goes into our food bought at super market.,
    its on BBC iPlayer now....., Please watch it.......,

bbc.co.uk/ipl…at/

Alex Riley, the BBC's connoisseur of rubbish food, is back on the search for more disgusting fare, and sets out to unearth the horrors that could be in his meaty snacks

35 Comments

I saw this on tv in the week!
    NEVER eating a hot dog again!
    I knew what was in them, but had no idea about the mechanically recovered "meat"

Original Poster

JayIce;6796548

I saw this on tv in the week!NEVER eating a hot dog again!I knew what was … I saw this on tv in the week!NEVER eating a hot dog again!I knew what was in them, but had no idea about the mechanically recovered "meat"

NEVER again those cheap chicken n hot dog....., never knew MRM., :?

flp14344;6796567

NEVER again those cheap chicken n hot dog....., never knew MRM., :?

Its not just the CHEAP ones my friend, check them labels!

Original Poster

JayIce;6796576

Its not just the CHEAP ones my friend, check them labels!

that's true., I'm checking the labels from now,can't believe that chicken kive has only 9% meat in it.,
    well they claim to be 19%.......,

I started watching this...

but it put me off my economy burger, so I turned it off.

honestly as long as it dont kill me i dont give a **** whats in it, as long as it tastes good

Original Poster

Mystx;6796731

I started watching this... but it put me off my economy burger, so I … I started watching this... but it put me off my economy burger, so I turned it off.

you should have watched it till end., its really disgusting what's in the eco burger's and that meat loaf.,:thinking:

Original Poster

micoo;6796736

honestly as long as it dont kill me i dont give a **** whats in it, as … honestly as long as it dont kill me i dont give a **** whats in it, as long as it tastes good

:w00t:

mmm..chicken kievs

Spriggan;6796905

mmm..chicken kievs

Mmm, 20p hotdogs.

Banned

cant believe people dont realise what goes in their food tbh

what do you expect goes in a hot dog that costs 5p or a kiev that costs 50p?

You can't beat a good hotdog made from lips & ass holes, Mmmm lips & ass holes!!

micoo;6796736

honestly as long as it dont kill me i dont give a **** whats in it, as … honestly as long as it dont kill me i dont give a **** whats in it, as long as it tastes good

+1

SPAMDOG;6797179

You can't beat a good hotdog made from lips & ass holes, Mmmm lips & ass … You can't beat a good hotdog made from lips & ass holes, Mmmm lips & ass holes!!

Beaks 'n eyelids! Yummmyyy!

I see this in the week, they should show more programs like this to make people realize what's in their food.
    Personally I would never touch hot dogs or any form of ready meal after watching these kind of programs

:thinking: not gonna look:?I love hotddogs:oops:

there was a program like this mid 80s
    havent eaten a sausage or burger since then
    i like to know whats in my food
    as for micoo well he is scottish and haggis are the biggest culprits

dont do offal at all

Banned

SPAMDOG;6797179

You can't beat a good hotdog made from lips & ass holes, Mmmm lips & ass … You can't beat a good hotdog made from lips & ass holes, Mmmm lips & ass holes!!

What's wrong with eating those bits? Serious question.

micoo;6796736

I agree.

FilthAndFurry;6797497

Nothings wrong with eating those bits, I was being serious as long as its minced up and doesn't actually look like a ass hole i haven't got a problem with eating it.:?

We would stare if we was to watch everything we eat go for it nobody had died of eating this crap.

Banned

SPAMDOG;6797179

funniest commet ever!
    nearly ****** myself reading this.:lol:

Banned

waterloo;6798135

We would stare if we was to watch everything we eat go for it nobody had … We would stare if we was to watch everything we eat go for it nobody had died of eating this crap.

lol,is this the best one liner thread....we would "stare" "watching" what we eat...:-D:-D:-D

RFC;6798189

lol,is this the best one liner thread....we would "stare" "watching" what … lol,is this the best one liner thread....we would "stare" "watching" what we eat...:-D:-D:-D

:thumbsup:

Banned

SPAMDOG;6798101

Nothings wrong with eating those bits, I was being serious as long as its … Nothings wrong with eating those bits, I was being serious as long as its minced up and doesn't actually look like a ass hole i haven't got a problem with eating it.:?

Okay. Seems some people are just a bit precious about this type of thing.:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;6797497

facael matter perhaps?

SPAMDOG;6798101

Nothings wrong with eating those bits, I was being serious as long as its … Nothings wrong with eating those bits, I was being serious as long as its minced up and doesn't actually look like a ass hole i haven't got a problem with eating it.:?

Best comment so far.... :thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;6797497

Probably nothing wrong with eating those bits, but if someone actually realises that they're eating a cows ring then they tend to get a bit funny about it....

jasonrat;6797486

there was a program like this mid 80s havent eaten a sausage or burger … there was a program like this mid 80s havent eaten a sausage or burger since theni like to know whats in my foodas for micoo well he is scottish and haggis are the biggest culpritsdont do offal at all

Haggis is offal-y tasty... :thumbsup:

So's black pudding...

Banned

chocci;6798320

facael matter perhaps?

Unlikely:thumbsup:

Flodd;6798447

Haggis is offal-y tasty... :thumbsup:So's black pudding...

Black pudding is fantastic on a roll with a tattie scone and a fried egg:-D

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6798559

Unlikely:thumbsup:

more likely than eating a shoulder joint :-D

SPAMDOG;6797179

from your comment im assuming that you didnt watched the programme, you have the wrong animal, granted other animals are used but they highlighted chicken based hot dogs
    jasonrat;6797486

as for micoo well he is scottish and haggis are the biggest culpritsi … as for micoo well he is scottish and haggis are the biggest culpritsi would class haggis as a meat based product, heart, lung and liver, i dont class sinew, cartlidge, fat and skin as meat, espescially when its mechanically recovered, pass the bucketdont do offal at all

i personally dont have a problem with offal

JayIce;6796548

I saw this on tv in the week!NEVER eating a hot dog again!I knew what was … I saw this on tv in the week!NEVER eating a hot dog again!I knew what was in them, but had no idea about the mechanically recovered "meat"

me too, but i was shocked at the meat recovery section, no more hot dogs, you know that they are full of rubbish, but that was a surprise.
    the left overs for your roast chicken dinner may be used for stock / soup or it might just go in the bin, i dont stick it through a press to extract a liquid paste to make sausages, "please insert a green faced smillie"

i had quorn chicken withpasta last night in a tomato and basil sauce, very nice indeed.
    its on special at asda for a £1

better than a hot dog

solarforce;6799510

from your comment im assuming that you didnt watched the programme, you … from your comment im assuming that you didnt watched the programme, you have the wrong animal, granted other animals are used but they highlighted chicken based hot dogs"

I seen last weeks about the economy burgers, It's still not going to stop me from eating them, I laughed when he got the cows face and he wasn't allowed to use the nose part unless he plucked all it's nasal hair or burnt them off but he still used the cheeks QUALITY!! as for the Lips & Ass holes it's just a quote from the raccoons in "The Great Outdoors" but I still loves me junk food.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944491
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364
      3. Spotify Family Premium share715
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions