Groups

Britax Evolva 123 - Safety reviews?

I am looking to buy this car seat but cannot find any safety reviews for it.

Does anyone know how this rates in safety tests? I have checked Which but cannot find any reports for it. I know they all have to comply with EU regulations but I don't want to get a bad seat.

Thanks

5 Comments

if you are buying britax they have good safety records......of to check for this seat in paticular....I know its a popular one though ...there you go
    associatedcontent.com/art…tml quote "If you want a combined stage car stage that will offer ultimate protection, then this is the car seat to choose." from website above

Original Poster

tracyhay;8524467

if you are buying britax they have good safety records......of to check … if you are buying britax they have good safety records......of to check for this seat in paticular....I know its a popular one though ...there you go http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2155689/review_of_the_britax_evolva_123_plus.html quote "If you want a combined stage car stage that will offer ultimate protection, then this is the car seat to choose." from website above

thanks

magpieno1;8524507

thanks

no probs, nice to see someone thinking about safety not just price:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I have read a lot about Recaro Young Sport - does anyone know how it compares - are they both equally as good. Which? don't seem to rate it that highly.

magpieno1;8524632

I have read a lot about Recaro Young Sport - does anyone know how it … I have read a lot about Recaro Young Sport - does anyone know how it compares - are they both equally as good. Which? don't seem to rate it that highly.

cant find anything on it unless someone has the which subscription, doesnt seem as high rated as the other one though, or as popular. britax car seats are always the safest to go for that and maxi cosi, most of their car seats come up tops in safety tests
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?23
      3. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?47

See more discussions