BritBox Space?

Posted 7th Mar
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Wrong question you want to ask does anyone have Britbox which I doubt many people will.
furbars07/03/2020 21:23

Wrong question you want to ask does anyone have Britbox which I doubt many …Wrong question you want to ask does anyone have Britbox which I doubt many people will.

And if they do, does it work correctly and is it a pleasurable experience. The answer is no, it’s glitchy and buggy with constant messages saying I’m not connected to the internet when my router has been up for 78 days fine. Also, start watching a series and suddenly it disappears the next day. Also, asks you to log in every day and then says you aren’t registered so you register again and it says you are already registered.

Terrible service and customer service is useless.

Will check again in six months.
ArcadeAssassin07/03/2020 22:04

And if they do, does it work correctly and is it a pleasurable experience. …And if they do, does it work correctly and is it a pleasurable experience. The answer is no, it’s glitchy and buggy with constant messages saying I’m not connected to the internet when my router has been up for 78 days fine. Also, start watching a series and suddenly it disappears the next day. Also, asks you to log in every day and then says you aren’t registered so you register again and it says you are already registered. Terrible service and customer service is useless. Will check again in six months.

Guess you don't have a space then LOL
djmutters07/03/2020 22:27

Guess you don't have a space then LOL

Id happily of given you the whole account let alone a space if this was a few weeks ago lol.
This whole project should be boycotted, we pay the BBC a licence fee and they still want us to pay more to watch things that have mostly already been shown I hope people wake up and this fails miserably, licence or subscription, one or the other BBC!!!
Timschoice08/03/2020 10:18

This whole project should be boycotted, we pay the BBC a licence fee and …This whole project should be boycotted, we pay the BBC a licence fee and they still want us to pay more to watch things that have mostly already been shown I hope people wake up and this fails miserably, licence or subscription, one or the other BBC!!!

Yeah, it's not like Amazon charges extra for some content when you're subscribed to prime video!

Oh, wait...

This is a normal and reasonable practice. The BBC has been doing it for decades. First on VHS, then on DVD and now on a video streaming service.

If you take away this revenue then either you have to increase the licence fee to pay for what this is paying for, or cut down on the number of programs made.
EndlessWaves08/03/2020 14:45

Yeah, it's not like Amazon charges extra for some content when you're …Yeah, it's not like Amazon charges extra for some content when you're subscribed to prime video!Oh, wait...This is a normal and reasonable practice. The BBC has been doing it for decades. First on VHS, then on DVD and now on a video streaming service. If you take away this revenue then either you have to increase the licence fee to pay for what this is paying for, or cut down on the number of programs made.

You don’t have to pay Amazon Prime extra in order to watch Netflix though do you . It’s not a hard concept to grasp, all I’m saying is that if the BBC want to charge for content, get rid of the licence and let people pay for what they want to watch.

To me, this would be a LOT fairer anyway. I don’t watch much on BBC, it’s full of soaps, sport, endless quiz shows and boring period dramas so I’m effectively subsidising the viewing habits of other people via the licence fee
Edited by: "Timschoice" 8th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants