Expired

British Airways bring a plane down your street, - watch a BA plain driving down your street

Found 21st Jul 2012
Put in your post code and watch what it would look like if a plain drove down your street

taxi.ba.com/
Community Updates
43 Comments
lazy link

taxi.ba.com/

Defo works loooks good
Edited by: "miles136" 21st Jul 2012
Thanks for nothing...

http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/halloween_plane_crash.jpg
Poor.. Road I live on isn't straight.
t0mm

Poor.. Road I live on isn't straight.

some good things are bent - ahem
And shergy just had to steal the plain!!

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r137/banadera_legacy7/Trip%20to%20SF%20from%20the%20Air/TriptoSFUSA003.jpg

that boy always has to go too far
thats clever miles
It wasnt that good, showed about three images from google street view, was expecting it to show a bit more than that.
littlepinkstarz

It wasnt that good, showed about three images from google street view, … It wasnt that good, showed about three images from google street view, was expecting it to show a bit more than that.

some are never happy

u can still give me likes tho
you owe me two minutes of my life back! That was pathetic.
You just have to find the funny street view areas :P
csiman

you owe me two minutes of my life back! That was pathetic.

it is my plan to steal your life 2 mins at a time
It's PLANE!
best thing i have seen all week
First the octopus thread, now this.

I am disappoint.

Misc, pull your socks up.
Have I missed something really obvious with the slogan at the end? "Don't fly. Support Team GB"

Is that an airline telling us not to fly?
loved it miles. tbh love everything you do.
Likeit
kylewalker

loved it miles. tbh love everything you do.

surely not all
Reminds me of Chaos In Your Town. Type your postcode here and watch your neighbourhood get a visit...
Edited by: "Ennui" 21st Jul 2012
how did they get the plain down ur street with out u seeing it?
mercslkman

thats clever miles

I dont think miles did it all, I think it was British Airways
They should concentrate on raising their game, biggest bunch of rude overpaid wasters i have ever had this displeasure of flying with. Best airline in the world my ****
churchill

I dont think miles did it all, I think it was British Airways

I think I did. I know I did, I defo did, 100% I did it

I did do it

shergy must still have the plain as he is not on here yet
still no shergy am going to put the news on
shergy has flown the plain to skeggy!!!!!!

they want it back shergy now
LOVE IT THANKS!!!! My house is the star#1
drunkentwin

LOVE IT THANKS!!!! My house is the star#1

am so please for you

would u like to share?
FAIL! 'Sorry no images found at this location'.
Wow that is terrible I like it.

Amazing what they can make miniature these days.
Milkfloat

FAIL! 'Sorry no images found at this location'.

Me too! That's what I get for living in the sticks I suppose.
Bud888

Me too! That's what I get for living in the sticks I suppose.

I got fields lol and a glimpse of my house but popped my sisters postcode in and saw her gardening, she didn't even look up (_;)
Like it and kids love it - but please call it a PLANE it is British Airways not American Airways, yes I'm nit picking!
Metalmogg

Like it and kids love it - but please call it a PLANE it is British … Like it and kids love it - but please call it a PLANE it is British Airways not American Airways, yes I'm nit picking!

Yeah, because Americans started sticking a random "i" into the short form of "airplane" yesterday when they released the new US English service pack, and word hasn't got out yet.
i find spelling difficult enough, without haveing to think about american spallings too
the kids do love this lol

I told my cusons kids it must have gone past very early in the morning thats why they did not see it
Metalmogg

Like it and kids love it - but please call it a PLANE it is British … Like it and kids love it - but please call it a PLANE it is British Airways not American Airways, yes I'm nit picking!

dont confuse the poor kid
casparwhite

dont confuse the poor kid

lol

when my nephew was 6, my Brother had probs getting him to do home work, so brother told him he would never get into Jedie training School if he did not work hard and learn.

He was staying with me one weekend and asked me to listen to him read it was his weekend home work, he said "please help me with my home work I have to work hard because when I am 16 I want to got to Jedi training school in New York, so I can be a Jedi knight" bless

Did the link work for you in oz?
[quote=DJ1]Have I missed something really obvious with the slogan at the end? "Don't fly. Support Team GB"

Is that an airline telling us not to fly?[/quote/] I have seen this and is quite strange an airline that dosnt want u 2 go on it
What plan are they doing???:|
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants